Best Mods for a Sith Squad?

Been working on my Sith for a little bit now and wanted to know what mods go best on each character.

Since I'm not cool enough to have the cranky old lady with the three grape flavored lightsaber I'm using this group.

Papa Palpatine lead
Sion, Lord of Flesh Wounds
Nihilus, Lord of Eating People
Bastila the Fallen Beauty
Vader the Mechanical Monster

What mods does y'all suggest I use and or party member changes

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Speed mods. Goal is to land stun with EP, debuff any taunts or foresight with Sion, and hit the enemy squad with DN’s cooldown before they ever move. You want 100+ speed per toon.
  • your vader should go first, and after train of TM start, you can wipe them out, all of them without them getting a single turn :D
  • your vader should go first, and after train of TM start, you can wipe them out, all of them without them getting a single turn :D

Not if dn sion are on the other team. Ur aoe will get dn to 100% tm and it will be 50/50.
  • Speed is King
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Speed, potency. More speed. Zetas maxed on every Sith. Level 15 mods with speed, offense, protection and potency secondaries. You'll have to invest alot into your mods to get the right combos. Each toon will do better with a specific set. I mod Zader for potency and speed. ZEP for speed and health/protection (he's squishy), zion for crits, zaul for health and crits, Zavage health/protection and speed, nihilis for potency and health/speed. Sid for speed. The rest don't matter yet. Maybe Sith trooper for protection defense and health.