Tank Takedown Solo

I was wondering about teams that are not hard to acquire that I could use to Solo the Tank Takedown. I only have two others in my guild, and it would help us greatly. We are nearing the end of our second Tank raid

Replies

• ackbar lead, CLS, young Han and bb8 should be easy enough if you work for them to seven stars. But you’ll need hermit yoda, and if you only have three people in your guild, that’s going to be hard to acquire him there. But that team can Solo it, with a little bit of thought going into it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Not sure who you have, but almost every team has at least one character that’s somewhat difficult to acquire.

AA, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Hoda
    AA, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    AA, BB8, Ezra, CLS, Hoda
    Zader, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Thrawn
    Zader, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    GK, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    Revan, Bastila, Jolee, GMY, Hoda
    Thrawn, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Hoda
    MT, Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Spirit
    Qi’ra, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Thrawn

Edit: added a couple other teams I found.
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I would highly recommend getting some new guild members...

And getting one of the above ackbar teams, I believe the ezra one is rather demanding mod-wise
  • Alright thanks. I’ll see about one of the Ackbar teams. I can easily get him to seven, also I have CLS pretty much maxed out, and I’ll get BB8 next time he comes around. As for the other characters, are there any other variants? I can get Ezra easily however
  • Not sure who you have, but almost every team has at least one character that’s somewhat difficult to acquire.

AA, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Hoda
    AA, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    AA, BB8, Ezra, CLS, Hoda
    Zader, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Thrawn
    Zader, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    GK, BB8, Wampa, CLS, Hoda
    Revan, Bastila, Jolee, GMY, Hoda
    Thrawn, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Hoda
    MT, Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Spirit
    Qi’ra, BB8, Yolo, CLS, Thrawn

Edit: added a couple other teams I found.
    Thanks always wondered about teams probably go wampa route not really into hoda but probably will have NS team ready before then lol and yolo also not a toon I’m a fan of so off the list.
  • This list is the first I've ever seen to include NS as a possible full HAAT solo. Most I've seen is portions or one phase only. Anyone have more info on it?
  • There’s no way NS can clear phase one, that is got to be a mistake or a partial, full solo, ie Mebbe p2 ish onwards.
  • I’ve also never seen a full nightsisters solo, but I have seen them do P2 on with zzTalzin, zzAsajj, zDaka, paper initiate and spirit (literally 7*, lvl 1, g1 on both). In theory, only zetas required would be Talzin lead and Rampage to pull that off.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I’ve also never seen a full nightsisters solo, but I have seen them do P2 on with zzTalzin, zzAsajj, zDaka, paper initiate and spirit (literally 7*, lvl 1, g1 on both). In theory, only zetas required would be Talzin lead and Rampage to pull that off.

Correct, NS can't really do P1, at least not with a team that can do the other phases. Starting with 10% left in P1 and solo the rest is very doable, but it requires good gear and mods. And it's the above team, not a team with zombie in it.

You do want Daka's zeta as well. Even going into phase 3 with two dead, you'll be looking at doing about half the phase in enrage, and enrage juggling is a lot easier if Daka has built up enough health to last a few hits.
  • There’s no way NS can clear phase one, that is got to be a mistake or a partial, full solo, ie Mebbe p2 ish onwards.

Just checked the video that I saw again, and you’re right they didn’t do the entire p1, but they did 2/3 of it, and all the other phases. Close enough to a full solo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mExysm_bokU
  • Intriguing! Didn't think there was time enough for Daka/Asajj to get strong enough to survive the enrage in P1, but with a Zombie it seems so, though it would be useless for the rest of the battle... which doesn't matter if you enter with two dead. Enrage usually does get easier as you go with the stacking, as well, so if you can just survive the initial round(s), it's cool. Can't wait to try it! Is there any specific modding in the video?