BB8 Zeta WAI?

When i call BB8 to assist using JTRs ability sometimes BB8 won't call another resistance ally to attack.

This only happens sometimes and im not sure what's causing it.

Yes-BB8 is Zeta'd appropriately.
Yes-all allies are resistance
No- the allies are not dazed, occasionally this happens when its the first attack of the encounter.

Is this a bug, or an ability of the enemies? Or am i missing something here? Thanks!

Replies

• jejuzang wrote: »
    When i call BB8 to assist using JTRs ability sometimes BB8 won't call another resistance ally to attack.

No- the allies are not dazed, occasionally this happens when its the first attack of the encounter.

Is this a bug, or an ability of the enemies? Or am i missing something here? Thanks!

This has been a known problem for a while. It's a shame they won't fix it
  • Bug.
    My Z BB-8 works well.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    the enemy isn't dying right? someone a while ago made a similar post but it turned out bb8 was the finishing blow, in which case no assist needed.

I'm pretty sure my bb8 calls assist just fine on counters, but I don't get hit often enough to be sure
  • HK666 wrote: »
    the enemy isn't dying right? someone a while ago made a similar post but it turned out bb8 was the finishing blow, in which case no assist needed.

I'm pretty sure my bb8 calls assist just fine on counters, but I don't get hit often enough to be sure

No the BB8 is not the finishing blow. I should have specified that above.

I havent had an issue with BB8 calling an assist after it counters, it just when BB8 is called to assist it sometime won't call another ally to assist.
  • do you have video? I have all the necessary zetas but have not observed any issues.
  • I have this happen every once in a while too, but I don't know what's causing it. I use a full Resistance team so it's not like he's trying to call a non-Resistance ally and failing. I wonder if BB8 is somehow trying to call himself to assist his own attack but it doesn't work because he's already attacked once out of turn. If that's what it is then that's definitely a bug.
  • jejuzang wrote: »

It is a bug... It only happens when he is attacked before his first attack. The easiest way to reproduce it, is to have a JTR faster than BB8 and call assist on BB8.
  • I've always noticed this in Territory Battles. Never really seen it anywhere else. I think I submitted this as a bug quite a while ago.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    I’ve had this happen a couple times. It is rare tho, maybe 1-2% of the time. It does happen outside TB tho, it’s cost me an arena match before and happened in TW