Ewoks

13Next

Replies

• In legendary events you fight against the new toon to get a preview of their new kit (on steroids)

Why would ewoks fight 3P0?

Yoda worked because it was a "training" session.
  • Any thoughts on the best ewok lineup composition?

Chirpa, Paploo, Wicket, Helder, Logray

I think this is generally accepted as the best Ewok team.
  • Padas wrote: »
    Why would ewoks fight 3P0?

In ROTJ, Ewoks capture C-3PO and four other rebels (who are all in game) in a snare. It’s just a small jump from there to an Ewoks vs. Rebels legendary to unlock C-3PO.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • It will be Ewoks vs Duloks.
  • Ewoks as opposing faction. They did start out by capturing everyone, even planned to eat them.

And then there is the yoda defense. Jedis to get a jedi.
  • Ewoks for Scout Trooper!
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    True. Maybe it’s nothing. But who wants to be the guy proven wrong and panic farming?

Not me!

So you have jawas at gear 12 already? As someone pointed out legendaries are against an opposing faction. If it is 3po it would be strange for the requirement to be ewoks.

Totally, I’ve never seen C3PO interact with Ewoks!

But no, I think requiring Ewoks would make sense. It’s not opposing faction to spice things up, and all that Ewok god stuff is a light touch to the game
    Ever seen Rotj?

Ever heard of sarcasm?
    Or maybe you’re being sarcastic with me...
    Meant the guy who said ewoks would be a strange requirement
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    True. Maybe it’s nothing. But who wants to be the guy proven wrong and panic farming?

Not me!

So you have jawas at gear 12 already? As someone pointed out legendaries are against an opposing faction. If it is 3po it would be strange for the requirement to be ewoks.

Totally, I’ve never seen C3PO interact with Ewoks!

But no, I think requiring Ewoks would make sense. It’s not opposing faction to spice things up, and all that Ewok god stuff is a light touch to the game
    Ever seen Rotj?

Ever heard of sarcasm?
    Or maybe you’re being sarcastic with me...
    Meant the guy who said ewoks would be a strange requirement

You’re right. The hypocrisy!
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    Ewoks for Scout Trooper!

Yes! Would be so happy!!!

If Ewoks, jawas, troopers/empire= Golden Rod, expect the difficulty to be Chewy-like.

I geared up the woks and zeta’d Chirps. They are fun and very useful in TW. I’m hoping I don’t have to spend more zetas- wicket, logray, and paploo are cool toons but their zetas are mostly for prot and health regain.

I love Empîre so obvi I have my troopers pretty stacked but of the difficulty is anything like the last round of rebel round up - yikes.

Jawas - just lmao. I don’t want to gear them at all. Idk if they would even be suitable maxed out to complete a legendary event. Would be kind of funny to see them required though.
  • Earlier this year I got bored and decided to Ewok the hell out of my roster. No real reason other than reasons.

Teebo is the only one who isn't g12, the rest are as murderous as they can get with zetas as their sharpened spears.

Didn't think it would pay off in any significant way so if they suddenly become a requirement for a legendary toon I will just say - yay.
  • KewlLover wrote: »
    Honestly, I dont want C-3PO. There are just too many rebels in this game. Especially for rebel faction pack (not that I ever buy)

You're thinking too linear... I would bet he'll have more droid impact than Rebel, although I'd bet he's got some dual citizenship like R2, BB8 and some of the other notable droids. The stars have been aligning toward an Arena viable droid faction, and I've been betting on 3PO being the droid equivalent of Hoda.
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    It will be Ewoks vs Duloks.

Great "Ewoks" drop!! If there would be any single reason to quit this game, it would be a whole "Star Wars Holiday Special" or "Ewoks" campaign. Then again, I bet they'd make Meesa one bad ****
  • I'm glad some people "get" ewoks here. No one is saying they're meta, and no one is saying they were fun to farm, but as someone mentioned, they are deceptively better than you think, and they hit above their weight class. I've had plenty of TW attackers think they'd roll my bears and get embarrassed like Charlie Murphy vs Prince!

None of these legendary farms have been any pleasure, but the end result has yet to disappoint. Is anyone really upset that they own R2, Rey or Chewbacca to date?