Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

Replies

• Tarah
    202 posts Member
    probably in January... =)
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Tarah wrote: »

This would match nicely with their new "Road Halfway Traveled" strategy of delaying the information they give us.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

This would match nicely with their new "Road Halfway Traveled" strategy of delaying the information they give us.

I was joking,.. peharps they are waiting to announce C3PO for the calendar...

• StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

I was joking,.. peharps they are waiting to announce C3PO for the calendar...

I know you were... and yet, waiting to announce C3PO again fits right in. We get everything 50% of the way into whatever it is is for. Road Ahead was halfway through the quarter, and now monthly calendars are released halfway through the month. Makes perfect sense.
  • C'mon guys it's December, I know there are a lot of people on FB who would appreciate it if y'all had it out on the 1st.
  • Except JediRobb.
  • I think we've learned it's called a "chalendar."
  • Lol, good call.
  • Don't you see that any calendar we have at the beginning of the month will be useless since it don't show the important stuff? It would be a lot better to ask the calendar at the end of the month... It will be useless for everyone, but it will be accurate and full... lol
  • We already gave up asking for the calendar. Instead we're asking for the chalendar.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    It helps the lower level players to plan on advance
  • If not publishing it officially, they should at least leak it in Japanese like they did few months back.
  • It must be nice to have a job where you can post the chalendar of the month that you're in late. I know if I posted my chalendar late where I worked I wouldn't have a job. Not posting the chalendar only affects 321 people where I work as opposed to millions, but who am I to judge.
  • Calendars are released before the new month Chalendars can be released at any time
  • Bobawop wrote: »
    It must be nice to have a job where you can post the chalendar of the month that you're in late. I know if I posted my chalendar late where I worked I wouldn't have a job. Not posting the chalendar only affects 321 people where I work as opposed to millions, but who am I to judge.

What's the challenge in that though? Channel your energy into more productive chastising of co-workers. Only then can the chalendar be revealed. Count your cholorians (or midi-chlorians) and perhaps the chance of a revealing of the chalendar will occur before Christmas. Perhaps this song will help with the bringing of the chalendar!!!

https://youtu.be/kG6O4N3wxf8

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Where's the chalendar?!
    Step in time!
    Where's the chalendar?!
    Step in time!
    Never need a reason, never need a rhyme!
    Where's the chalendar?!
    Step in time!
  • *Insert generic angry statement about how there still isn't a calendar for December and it's already end of day of the 3rd of December.*
  • Where is December Cheddar?
  • In the trash with November one
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We better start asking for January calendar now maybe we can get it by the 1st.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

If anything what we should be doing is asking for next Decembers Road ahead, give them a year to write it and get it approved.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Oh yah look another 2 days incoming with nothing to do
  • Gorem wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

If anything what we should be doing is asking for next Decembers Road ahead, give them a year to write it and get it approved.

Actually another Road ahead is due this Jan I think. Lmao.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Yeah Road Ahead is due. Its Christmas break followed by new year so the CG office should be on a long holiday so expect more delays on both fronts (Jan Calendar + Road Ahead)

Hope @Germi returns from his exile in Tatooine to remind CG about the road ahead
  • Bronyam
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    "We’ve been in a rhythm of posting the next month’s event calendar near the end of the current month."

CG_TopHat(c)
    Sooooo, dear Devs?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018
  • Here is the relevant info from the link above:
    Event Calendar

I also wanted to clarify how we’re going to tackle the monthly updating of the Event Calendar. We’ve been in a rhythm of posting the next month’s event calendar near the end of the current month.

We’re going to stick with that cadence and with the current fidelity of information we are currently posting, with the addition of the Legacy Legendaries and Mythics. We’ll also be adding New Legendaries, Mythics, and New/Legacy Hero’s Journey events to it a week before they arrive.

We hope this blog helps clarify our intention around these important events and better informs when you will learn about their return. More than anything, we want to keep bringing you great stuff. Characters, events, raids, you name it. And we want you to feel like you know when you can expect that stuff to return or how you’re going to get that stuff when it comes around, whether it’s the first time or the 100th time. Hope this helps you plan your game better!

Thanks for your passion, and dedication, and sometimes righteous indignation.

CG_TopHat
    Live Producer (it’s a real job)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    My passion,dedication and righteous indignation have been shattered. :(
  • Maybe theyre gonna start releasing the chalander as, yet another, micro transaction. The price could decrease as the days tick by haha
  • I guess the person in charge of the calendar is on a sick leave (we wish him well) and the rest of the team is running around like headless chicken...