Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

123457Next

Replies

• So, we propose a new schedule:
    1. The calendar for any given month is released not earlier than 30 days after the last day of that month;
    2. In another 30 days if mistakes are found, it can be amended and re-released as "final" calendar. That way we get 99.99999% certainty there are no errors.
  • nqsgt3bf60uj.png
    For those only caring about Chewy this shows he will be here sometime between mid to end of Dec for sure.
  • SkiaRyder wrote: »
    nqsgt3bf60uj.png
    For those only caring about Chewy this shows he will be here sometime between mid to end of Dec for sure.

They show just an estimated date, based on old events... I want it as soon as possible, but they don't rely on nothing more than speculation u.u
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Soon (ish)
  • Why is it taking so long just to post a Calendar? It’s not like they “risk” spoilers since new events are never on them anyway. If I’d be late on delivering basics as the devs are so often, I’d have to close my office. I think EA should consider replacing some devs since delays are a habit now.
  • I watch that site more than anything trust me he coming
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Doxige wrote: »
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    nqsgt3bf60uj.png

They show just an estimated date, based on old events... I want it as soon as possible, but they don't rely on nothing more than speculation u.u

These two in particular are speculation based on previous cadence, but when they have a definitive date it's from data mining, and is almost always right.
    I watch that site more than anything trust me he coming

You can watch it all you want. They are often correct. But they are often incorrect as well. They've had to move their estimates quite a bit in the past, and they have no more actual information than we do on these two events in particular.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah Road Ahead is due. Its Christmas break followed by new year so the CG office should be on a long holiday so expect more delays on both fronts (Jan Calendar + Road Ahead)

Hope @Germi returns from his exile in Tatooine to remind CG about the road ahead

Hello @Ultra
    I am actually relaxing on Bespin spa with a view on the clouds.
    I have no intention to come back at all.
    Just waiting now for the C3PO requirements and Jedi Luke.
    Mike drop
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Here is the relevant info from the link above:
    Event Calendar

I also wanted to clarify how we’re going to tackle the monthly updating of the Event Calendar. We’ve been in a rhythm of posting the next month’s event calendar near the end of the current month.

We’re going to stick with that cadence and with the current fidelity of information we are currently posting, with the addition of the Legacy Legendaries and Mythics. We’ll also be adding New Legendaries, Mythics, and New/Legacy Hero’s Journey events to it a week before they arrive.

We hope this blog helps clarify our intention around these important events and better informs when you will learn about their return. More than anything, we want to keep bringing you great stuff. Characters, events, raids, you name it. And we want you to feel like you know when you can expect that stuff to return or how you’re going to get that stuff when it comes around, whether it’s the first time or the 100th time. Hope this helps you plan your game better!

Thanks for your passion, and dedication, and sometimes righteous indignation.

CG_TopHat
    Live Producer (it’s a real job)

@CG_TopHat can we no longer keep this expectation?
  • Where can I find the december 2018 calendar?

Right here... :)

srsavzlo8iek.jpg

;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Here is the relevant info from the link above:
    Event Calendar

I also wanted to clarify how we’re going to tackle the monthly updating of the Event Calendar. We’ve been in a rhythm of posting the next month’s event calendar near the end of the current month.

We’re going to stick with that cadence and with the current fidelity of information we are currently posting, with the addition of the Legacy Legendaries and Mythics. We’ll also be adding New Legendaries, Mythics, and New/Legacy Hero’s Journey events to it a week before they arrive.

We hope this blog helps clarify our intention around these important events and better informs when you will learn about their return. More than anything, we want to keep bringing you great stuff. Characters, events, raids, you name it. And we want you to feel like you know when you can expect that stuff to return or how you’re going to get that stuff when it comes around, whether it’s the first time or the 100th time. Hope this helps you plan your game better!

Thanks for your passion, and dedication, and sometimes righteous indignation.

CG_TopHat
    Live Producer (it’s a real job)

@CG_TopHat can we no longer keep this expectation?

No, we can't expect anything we are told to be accurate.
  • probably the same day they always release it... the last day or two of the month..

This comment aged poorly rather quickly.
  • Gaming-fans.com tweeted that the calendar is live, but i've had trouble in the past where even clearing cookies didn't seem to bring it up for me. If anyone has a live calendar, can you post it?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Soon (ish)

Late ish

Whats the deal. They said increase communication not always late communication
  • It's out up until December 22 on Gaming-Fans.com:

INCOMPLETE DECEMBER CALENDAR - DEC 22
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's out up until December 22 on Gaming-Fans.com:

Thats all they released per gaming fans. See challedar topic
  • I didn't want to derail the Chalendar discussion by posting actual facts though...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's out up until December 22 on Gaming-Fans.com:

I hope so. its no galactic bounty listed!
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Soon (ish)

Late ish

Whats the deal. They said increase communication not always late communication

Msf wasn't the threat they were expecting
    When they realised that communication got worse than it was before they wanted to improve it
  • Places of power still not back?
  • SkiaRyder wrote: »
    nqsgt3bf60uj.png

Seeing that chewie has appeared one time its hard to go off that for an estimate
  • The Google calendar add in hasn't updated since October, I'm thinking they just didn't realize that a couple months have passed yet. I mean, its not like any of us are asking for the Calendar or actually added it to their daily digital life guide to stay plugged in 24/7.....
  • Wolfbear wrote: »
    nqsgt3bf60uj.png

Seeing that chewie has appeared one time its hard to go off that for an estimate

they are basing it off the time of other legendary events