Aura Sing leader Zeta question

Hello
Please I need your help as I don’t understand what the zeta bring to her leadership. In French it seems to be the same text for level 7 leadership and level 8 leadership (zeta) . Thank you for your help !!

Replies

• Options
    The extra feature is whenever an enemy is defeated BH attackers gain stealth for 2 turns
  • Options
    Ah. It s not like that in French. So they are stealthed at the start and whenever an enemy is defeated . Is it worth the zeta?
  • Options
    eben75IL wrote: »
    Ah. It s not like that in French. So they are stealthed at the start and whenever an enemy is defeated . Is it worth the zeta?

She is used for P3 of HSTR to get 9M+ runs. But i wont have her at 7* for 6 months. Someone else will comment
  • Options
    Thank you ! I think it’s her other zeta that s useful for the raid. But I don’t understand her leadership zeta .
  • Options
    The p3 run is dependent on her leader zeta, and running 4 bounty hunters + Nest. Her zeta keeps the BH stealthed so Nest takes all the damage, which she just absorbs because of her kit, leaving Sing to do monster numbers because of her unique zeta.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    The French translation may be inadequate. If that's the case, you can report it to the AnswersHQ Forums for review:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    Ok !! I understand now. Thank you very much !!
  • Options
    The p3 run is dependent on her leader zeta, and running 4 bounty hunters + Nest. Her zeta keeps the BH stealthed so Nest takes all the damage, which she just absorbs because of her kit, leaving Sing to do monster numbers because of her unique zeta.

Sing doesn’t have a unique zeta.
  • Options

Sing doesn’t have a unique zeta.

Its just a special
  • Options
    The special, then. She has two, the other one. I’m not logged in at the moment.
    Ooba hutar.