24 million phase 3 nightsisters

Ok, my question is this. I just did 24 million in tier 6 sith raid with phase 3 nightsisters. Are there significant mechanics that would eliminate that chance for working in heroic? Or are those still “feasible”. I know sisters are supposed to be great for phase 4 as well, but that is a crap ton of dmg...

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Setting up the run will probably be easier, since the damage done to your MT and Initiate/spirit will be higher. However, you will need the zeta on Daka to survive longer after enrage for the same reason.

(Please be aware, that this is coming from a player, who didn't really use NS seriously for phase 3 since the zombie rework).
  • Options
    May I ask what NS squad you are using?
  • Options
    I’ve heard tell of 12-18M phase 3 heroic runs, my guild hasn’t had anyone hit phase 3 for over 5.5M in heroic yet (only 8 raids in though), but I think that is mostly due to gear development and mods on the teams (I keep sidelining my Talzin lead zeta, so I have just been running phase 4).

Nothing stopping the mechanics from working in heroic, and I believe the potenetial damage ceiling is higher in phase 3 (plus most guilds will find phase 3 to be the most strenuous part of clearing their first couple heroics, so anything to alleviate that will be welcomed by your guild mates!).

I know there is a skelturix video with a full Nihilus solo in phase 4, but the mod setup in secondary bonuses plus RNG alignment for that is pretty ludicrous...

We are finding that a solid (all g12, or one g11, usually zombie) team with decent mods can very reliably chew through 35-45% of Nihilus and 3-10% of Sion for a total score of 5 to 6 million in phase 4, with approximately even success and damage rates using the ‘old’ high Bonds stack method and the new ‘low’ Bonds/TM train methods.
  • Options
    Your zombie will end up minus 2 and that will slow down your damage, for one.
  • Options
    Sorry, Was referring to the two stacks of minus speed, meaning zombie no longer is useful
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

A g11 zombie with health primaries mods could be sturdy enough.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

I would be highly doubtful of that.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

I would be highly doubtful of that.

G10 +5 zombie with health mods can definitely last to enrage in phase 3 of heroic. But you have to run stand alone with Asajj as soon as you get your set up established to clear bonds of weakness.