Geonosian Rework Ideas and Kit Ideas

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited January 2019
Geonosian Spy Rework Idea
Geonosian Spy
Dark Side, Attacker, Geonosian, Separatist

Feint Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain critical chance up and critical damage up for 3 turns. This chance is doubled if this attack doesn't score a critical hit. In addition, this attack has +15% critical damage for each Geonosian ally.

Silent Strike Special: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If they have a positive status effect, dispel all status effects from Geonosian Spy and the target, and deal 40% more damage for each status effect dispelled. Otherwise, inflict evasion down and accuracy down for 3 turns and call 2 random allies to assist. If the allies are Geonosian, their attacks are guaranteed to score a critical hit. This attack can't be evaded. (Cooldown 3)

Illicit Insect Unique: Geonosian Spy gains stealth for 3 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever he scores a critical hit. While stealthed, all Separatist allies have +30% offense. Whenever a Geonosian ally inflicts a debuff, Geonosian Spy gains 70% turn meter and defense penetration up for 2 turns.

Geonosian Soldier Rework Idea
Geonosian Soldier
Dark Side, Attacker, Geonosian, Separatist

Aggressive Advance Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to gain offense up for 3 turns. If the target was buffed, inflict tenacity down for 2 turns. If they weren't, inflict buff immunity for 2 turns.

Swarm Special: Deal physical damage to target enemy and call target ally to assist. If the ally is Geonosian, then provide a damage bonus to both attackers and they recover 25% protection. (Cooldown 2)

Hive Tactics Unique: Geonosian allies gain 15% critical chance. Geonosian Soldier gains 50% turn meter when scoring a critical hit. At the start of each Separatist ally's turn, they have a 30% chance to gain foresight until the end of their next turn.

Sun Fac Rework Idea
Sun Fac
Dark Side, Tank, Geonosian, Separatist

Browbeat Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs from them. Sun Fac recovers 20% health if any buffs were dispelled this way, and recovers 30% health if there weren’t.

Subjugate Special 1: Gain taunt for 2 turns and inflict offense down for 3 turns on target enemy, with a 50% chance (doubled if any units have been defeated) to remove 50% turn meter which can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 3)

Spiteful Strike Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain defense up for 2 turns. Sun Fac recovers 25% health and protection if the target is debuffed, otherwise he gains 30% turn meter. (Cooldown 4)

Superiority Unique: Sun Fac has 50% counter chance. In addition, whenever he attacks outside of his turn he deals 20% more damage, and inflicts critical chance down for 3 turns. ZETA: +25% counter chance. When Sun Fac attacks out of turn he recovers 10% protection and inflicts daze on a random enemy for 2 turns.

Poggle the Lesser Rework Idea
Poggle the Lesser
Dark Side, Support, Geonosian, Separatist

Quash Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict ability block for 1 turn, with a 50% chance to grant all allies 10% turn meter, doubled for Geonosians.

Droid Assault Special 1: All allies gain protection up (30%) and offense up for 3 turns. Droid and Separatist allies gain speed up for 2 turns. Poggle the Lesser gains 40% turn meter. (Cooldown 3)

Archduke’s Attack Special 2: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict defense down for 3 turns. This attack also inflicts stagger for 2 turns if there is at least one active Geonosian ally. (Cooldown 4)

Machine Overlord Leader: Droid and Separatist allies gain 40% offense, 30% critical chance, and 30% health steal.

Metal Hive Unique: While Poggle the Lesser is active, Geonosian allies gain 7% evasion for each active Droid and Separatist ally, and gain 25% turn meter whenever they evade an attack. ZETA: Geonosian allies recover 8% protection when they evade an attack. Poggle the Lesser has an 80% chance to assist when a Geonosian ally uses a special ability, dealing 40% less damage.

Klik Klak Kit Idea
mkq6te063mbp.png
Klik Klak

Droid Assist Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy, call a random Droid ally to assist, and inflict potency down for 2 turns. If this attack scores a critical hit, gain 20% turn meter and stealth for 2 turns.

Scared Special 1: Grant Klik Klak and target ally stealth, offense up, and heal over time for 2 turns. When these buffs expire, Klik Klak takes a bonus turn and gains retribution for 2 turns. (Cooldown 4)

Geonosian Comradeship Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally to assist, dealing 30% less damage. If the target is a Droid or Geonosian, call another random ally to assist, dealing 50% less damage. (Cooldown 3)

The Last Unique: When an ally gains a buff, Klik Klak recovers 10% health and removes 20% turn meter from a random enemy. When an ally gains bonus turn meter, Klik Klak gains 10% turn meter. Klik Klak has +20% defense penetration for each Geonosian and Droid ally. If all of Klik Klak’s allies have been defeated, Klik Klak gains 100% counter chance and health steal, becomes immune to stun and daze, and his basic attack has +100% offense for each defeated ally.

Karina the Great Kit Idea
34fo0qc7dedz.png
Karina the Great

Angry Assault Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain protection up (30%) for 2 turns. If the target had brain worms, deal double damage and inflict healing immunity for 2 turns.

Bewitch Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict brain worms for 2 turns. Geonosian allies gain critical chance up for 2 turns. Also inflict brain worms on Geonosian Zombie, if present. (Cooldown 4)

Brain Worms: -25% speed, tenacity and offense (these effects don’t stack with other debuffs that reduce speed, tenacity, or offense), doubled while buffed. This debuff can’t be dispelled.

Secrecy Special 2: Dispel all debuffs from Geonosian allies and they recover 10% health for each active Geonosian ally. This ability's cool down is reduced by 1 whenever an ally scores a critical hit. (Cooldown 18)

Geonosian Queen Leader: Geonosian allies have +10% critical chance and gain critical damage equal to their critical chance. They gain 5% turn meter and remove 5% turn meter from their target when they score a critical hit. At the start of their turn, enemies with brain worms have a 50% chance to inflict brain worms on a random enemy for 1 turn.

One Ugly Bug Unique: Karina the Great can't be targeted while any unit has brain worms. When an enemy with brain worms attacks an ally, they also attack a random enemy with their ability. ZETA: Karina the Great gains 10% max health and critical damage (stacking) until the end of the encounter whenever an enemy is inflicted with brain worms.

Geonosian Zombie Kit Idea
i49rkd58dk0e.png
Geonosian Zombie
Dark Side, Tank, Geonosian, Separatist

Mindless Assault Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down for 2 turns. If Geonosian Zombie has brain worms it gains defense up for 2 turns.

Possessed Special: Inflict brain worms on Geonosian Zombie for 2 turns. If Geonosian Zombie already had brain worms, it also recovers 25% health. (Cooldown 4)

Brain Worms: -25% speed, tenacity and offense (these effects don’t stack with other debuffs that reduce speed, tenacity, or offense), doubled while buffed. This debuff can’t be dispelled.

Controlled Unique: If Geonosian Zombie dies while it has brain worms, it revives at 100% health. Whenever Geonosian Zombie gains brain worms it gains taunt for 2 turns. While Geonosian Zombie has taunt it has +100% defense and can’t be reduced below 1% health.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Very well done! You spent a lot of time on these, I can tell, and it pays off. I love all of the kits. Just a suggestion. If klick klack happens to be the last one alive in your team, how about making him OP when that happens, giving him a ton of buffs and maybe 5 bonus turns or something, since he is the last. Just a suggestion. Overall though it makes me want to use them. I like how you managed to make them a little different than nightsisters, you thought it out well.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Very well done! You spent a lot of time on these, I can tell, and it pays off. I love all of the kits. Just a suggestion. If klick klack happens to be the last one alive in your team, how about making him OP when that happens, giving him a ton of buffs and maybe 5 bonus turns or something, since he is the last. Just a suggestion. Overall though it makes me want to use them. I like how you managed to make them a little different than nightsisters, you thought it out well.

Thanks for feedback, I gave Klik Klak a bonus similar to Mace Windu’s TW bonus, which was pretty OP.

The geonosians are different from nightsisters because their main strengths are in high critical damage, assists, and large amounts of turn meter gain, while the nightsisters strengths are in heals/revives, stuns, plague, turn meter gains, and the undying zombie. The geonosians biggest weaknesses are debuffs, and high damage attacks, and the nightsisters biggest weaknesses are AoE attacks and abilities that prevent revives.

I think the ideal Geonosian team would be Karina lead, Geo Zombie, Geo Spy, Poggle, +1. Last character depending on the team you’re going against.
  • Maybe two tanks would work. I’d love to see poggle in arena again.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I like klick klack's new unique!
  • great stuff! i hope we get some cool reworks for these older characters and the new ones you made are really cool and add a unique style of play for the Geos.
  • Love Karina kit. If she was in the game I would try to overupgrade her. :)
  • These are my favorite community-made kits. They fit the game perfectly. Kik Klak seems to be able to match Yoda for turns, but he's not OP. (If you think about it, Scared gives 2 bonus turns, and Geonosian Comradership gives 45% turn meter under a Karina lead. If poggle assists, it can give 65%). I love his kit, and would love him in the game. I think Karina's kit is perfect, but that brain worms shouldn't be able to stack with speed or offense down. Otherwise, characters could be at -75% offense and speed. That might be too good, especially since it cant be dispelled. Geonosian Zombie is great, but maybe Possesed could have a little bit higher cooldown. Otherwise he and Katrina could give him infinite brain worms, and he wouldn't be able to die because it can't be dispelled. Otherwise, these are amazing!!
  • These are my favorite community-made kits. They fit the game perfectly. Kik Klak seems to be able to match Yoda for turns, but he's not OP. (If you think about it, Scared gives 2 bonus turns, and Geonosian Comradership gives 45% turn meter under a Karina lead. If poggle assists, it can give 65%). I love his kit, and would love him in the game. I think Karina's kit is perfect, but that brain worms shouldn't be able to stack with speed or offense down. Otherwise, characters could be at -75% offense and speed. That might be too good, especially since it cant be dispelled. Geonosian Zombie is great, but maybe Possesed could have a little bit higher cooldown. Otherwise he and Katrina could give him infinite brain worms, and he wouldn't be able to die because it can't be dispelled. Otherwise, these are amazing!!

Thanks for feedback! Glad you like the kits :)