Why is Sion Taunting???

i704sqxcuwii.jpeg

Is it Bug??

Rey had debuffs but when she has her turn, nihilus give her a debuff by his own zeta unique, then she cleanses all debuffs by her virtuous protector zeta ability.

But Sion... still taunts!!
Is it normal?

or is it just a bug?

Please help me to understand this situation..😱

Replies

• Lord of pain
  • She had pain at the start of her turn. That's all that matters. Order of operations - Rey starts turn with pain, Sion taunts, DN inflicts his debuff, Rey cleanses, Sion is still taunting.
  • She had pain at the start of her turn. That's all that matters. Order of operations - Rey starts turn with pain, Sion taunts, DN inflicts his debuff, Rey cleanses, Sion is still taunting.

Ah Ha! Okay. I’m done.
    I had understanded taunt by “lord of pain” lasts only enemies has pain.

Sorry for misunderstanding.
    Well.. Abilities Translation isn’t precise.(I’m not in the country which uses English)
    I must read swgoh’s abilites description first from now on.
  • I bumped in to this today for the first time and I have been playing Rey since June in arena and this is the first time I've seen it.

I think we can all agree to what happened: start of turn, have pain, sion taunts, get nihilus debuff, rey cleanses all debuffs, taunt remains.
    But the question is, what determines in what order abilities like this occurs? Because I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this before and both abilties have the same trigger: "At the start of each enemy turn". Either it's because of internal speed on the character or it's random or it's a set order and if it's the later I think the order changed recently.
    It's also an ability you would seldom miss because it's a really big difference in many cases.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BivonBlast wrote: »
    I bumped in to this today for the first time and I have been playing Rey since June in arena and this is the first time I've seen it.

I think we can all agree to what happened: start of turn, have pain, sion taunts, get nihilus debuff, rey cleanses all debuffs, taunt remains.
    But the question is, what determines in what order abilities like this occurs? Because I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this before and both abilties have the same trigger: "At the start of each enemy turn". Either it's because of internal speed on the character or it's random or it's a set order and if it's the later I think the order changed recently.
    It's also an ability you would seldom miss because it's a really big difference in many cases.

It is possible for Rey to resist the dot, and then she would not cleanse.

The order of operations should be the same and is not speed dependent,its just how its written in the code.

It's also possible you missed it here and there
  • Yes, I realize that she can resist it and that it's possible I missed it the times it happened before but I find it very unlikely that I have missed it for half a year, meaning almost a thousand games and it's really obvious when it happens.

So if the order of operations is always the same way, Is there any way to know what happens in what order or do we need to find that out by trial and error?