Territory Wars

We should be able to watch and if necessary take control of our defense squads.

Replies

• Options
    That would be nice. Something like a 15 minute notice if you want to control your team on defense, if not then the computer controls it?
  • Options
    Lonwa wrote: »
    That would be nice. Something like a 15 minute notice if you want to control your team on defense, if not then the computer controls it?

So, you think we should have to wait 15 minutes to do a tw attack so the defender can join? That would be a huge time sink.
  • Options
    in a move to more real time fights, there will need to be some timing involved.
  • Options

Real time fights sound great until you get into the details. With the way arena and tw are, it's just not feasible to have everyone waiting to defend.

The only way a real time fight would work is a new game mode where you did random match making within seconds and did a battle. But you'd have to make it a new mode since you wouldn't ne able to attack teams in tw or arena like that and realistically expect that exact person to be online.

Here's how it would likely go. I select my team I want to use. Click find a match. It matches me with someone with a similarly powered team and we battle. Then you could reward players based on wins for the day. Maybe even tier it by gp used to encourage people to use their stronger teams. That may work but incorporating it into gw or arena would be a mess.
  • Options

This. Please, God. No.

I'm too busy watching arena battles time out on auto as it is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*