any way to sell characters?

FinnBlows
0 posts Member
edited December 2015
I have a lot of unused characters and was thinking it would be nice to be able to sell them for gems or credits. Does anyone know?
Post edited by Hillsop on

Replies

• No way that I'm aware of. Might be nice though with my luck I'd sell a hero right before a huge buff.
  • not that i've seen. sorry.
    I would use that feature if it existed tho. Jedi Consular, ewok, Leia, and Luminari do not desrve upgrading and are rarely valuable in my experience. Consular is aweful!
    I would use that feature if it existed tho. Jedi Consular, ewok, Leia, and Luminari do not desrve upgrading and are rarely valuable in my experience. Consular is aweful!

Lol are you playing the same game? Luminara is great, decent heal and good damage. And there is nothing else to farm from the gw shipments. Consular is Ok early on but from what i've heard on this forum he shines in the late game. I don't know about Leia but there have been people complaining about her being OP.
    I agree with you on the ewok scout.

....dude..wake up...luminara is the best healer now after bariss nerfed
  • darthramage
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Vouter wrote: »
    [quote="

I have level 4 Bariss, why on earth would i bother with weaka$$ luminara? Barris power has no equal in healing until we unlock some elites. would gladly sell you luminara for a shilling.

• We could all dream this was the case as I have probably 10-15 people sitting on the sidelines useless as most do.....
  • Vouter wrote: »
    [quote="

I have level 4 Bariss, why on earth would i bother with weaka$$ luminara? Barris power has no equal in healing until we unlock some elites. would gladly sell you luminara for a shilling.

well thanks, but i already have her, and with this bariss nerfed..do you still think barrus has no equal in healing?
  • What I really want (although it will probably never happen) is to trade heroes, gear, materials, shards etc. First with just your allies, then in a trading room if it works out alright. But the chance of that happening is probably less than 1%.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Yeah you can create multiple accounts and transfer all tour stuff to your main account. That will never happen
  • Sims City has a trade center so, it's not a totally crazy idea. I would like to sell characters for credits seams like a no brainer.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Trading will never happen unless you pay gems for trading because that's all potential money they are missing out on. I play two other games similar to this one that let you trade shards in for a currency that you can use to buy items in s special shop but that only applies to heroes you have already maxed star wise.
  • Trading will never happen unless you pay gems for trading because that's all potential money they are missing out on. I play two other games similar to this one that let you trade shards in for a currency that you can use to buy items in s special shop but that only applies to heroes you have already maxed star wise.

Supposedly there are plans for a future sellback feature for unusable shards (specifically, units you've already got at 7* and then acquire more shards for). No ETA.