Zeta drops from Fleet challenges

Prev1
The drop rate seems to have been severely reduced in the past month. Can we please get it back to what it was? Otherwise I’m gonna be getting a zeta every 2 months at this rate

Replies

• Options
    I’m getting maybe 1 a week if I’m lucky right now
  • Options
    Drop rate is the same as always, you just had/have bad rng.
  • Options
    These threads 😂
    Drop rates don’t change. Sounds like you’re just on a bad streak. Last week I got 5 zetas from fleet challenge. 3 of those in one day.
  • Options
    Sounds like he was on an up streak if he was earning a zeta a week. It's just normalizing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    “Baby............. why can’t you just drop me some zetas”
    “CG...........why cant you just meet me in the middle”

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhh wont leave my EARS
  • Options
    In the last one i got 4/4 zetas
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG
  • Options
    I went a full month and a half without a single zeta mat from the drops. Thankfully, as of late, it seems to be gifting me what I had not received then, as in the last week of them, (3 days worth), I have gotten 7 mats. I give it a week before it goes back to normal (1-3 mats a week).
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    It’s worth pointing out that the challenges should be considered a bonus source of zeta mats, not the sole source
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    RoxasXion wrote: »
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG

did anyone say you can't get 4/4.... no

It's funny that out of a million people 5 people could get 4/4....run here to post how everyone is crazy and they always get good drops and their RNG is bad....

TIP : WE know our RNG is bad we are the ones dealing with it for months.

TIP 2 : because 5 people post how their drops are always awesome over and over... you stilll have the hundreds of thousands who got 0 or 1 (that week...not that day...that week)

NOW in regards to OP it's always been bad... just be grateful for wicket/talzin/TW/fleet shop... in fact if you pretend fleet challenges do not exist...you will only be happy
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ^The OP is about the rate being "severely reduced" over the past month.

OP is wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    ^The OP is about the rate being "severely reduced" over the past month.

OP is wrong.

agree....always been bad :)
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    TIP 2 : because 5 people post how their drops are always awesome over and over... you stilll have the hundreds of thousands who got 0 or 1 (that week...not that day...that week)

You're gonna have to show your work on that one.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

You're gonna have to show your work on that one.

hundreds of thousands pretty broad when dealing with a million+ people although I guess I could ahve been moar clearer...

your going to have 300k people getting 0-1 every week... lot of people...your going to have your 700k getting 3 per week

and the 5 people who get their 9 a week and almost always post about it here :)

Have to dig to the archives here for what the "guessed" posted rates of drops were over many sims..

the average was what 3-5 per week....

I myself an in a 6 month strech where 1-2 a week is pretty much a given and i'm happy with more

last 140 Sims i'm def way under the "3" a week percentile :(
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I have no clue where you are getting your numbers from. 300k people getting 0-1 every week? 700k getting 3 per week?

You can't turn your feelings into statistics.
  • Options
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG

You went 4/6
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG

You went 4/6

wat ?
  • Options
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG

You went 4/6

wat ?

You can get 3 zeta mats from the fleet daily.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they skipped a day. ;)
  • Options

Source? I've seen 0. I've seen 1. I've seen 2. I don't know anyone that has ever gotten 3 from a single sim.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    And one omega
    So just bad RNG

You went 4/6

wat ?

We always say "man the devs never listen to us"

maybe they should listen to this guy....I like his "idea"
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Source? I've seen 0. I've seen 1. I've seen 2. I don't know anyone that has ever gotten 3 from a single sim.

You get two sims each time though. Theoretical max is 2 per sim, 4 zetas per day, 12 zetas per week.
  • Options

You get two sims each time though. Theoretical max is 2 per sim, 4 zetas per day, 12 zetas per week.

Indeed. But his comment about being 4/6, and the followup about 3 per daily, doesn't follow. You can't get 6 zeta mats in 2 sims of daily challenge.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I’m getting maybe 1 a week if I’m lucky right now

These "statistics are false and the game hates me" threads are always goofy, but it's made so much worse by the rampant exaggeration.

One a week? In six attempts you got ONE zeta, and this happened multiple weeks in a row? I just don't believe you.

I hit the fabled 4 in one day last week. I was a little annoyed that I used up all my luck on that instead of like, a lotto ticket.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Its rare but it should be common knowledge...
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Are you trying to claim that fleet challenges can pay three zetas from one attempt,. . . .
  • Options
    I once went zero drops for 5 weeks straight in the summer after zetas were introduced. Sometimes the game's rng is really nasty.
    More commonly I get 2-4 a week from the challenges, and farm 2 zetas every 3d from the fleet store. TW and talzin/wicket events have been a godsend for zeta farming, they really lessen the sting of zeta challenge droughts.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options

Are you trying to claim that fleet challenges can pay three zetas from one attempt,. . . .

He is trying to claim that. One of the worst things about the internet is that people can post misinformation, and other people often read and believe it.

• Options

He is trying to claim that. One of the worst things about the internet is that people can post misinformation, and other people often read and believe it.

See, here I was hoping that he was implying that you can buy three daily from fleet store, which is true, without refreshes, presuming you have tokens, but to claim challenges drop three per try is completely ludicrous
  • Options
    Indeed. My daily refresh just happened, and as sure as eggs is eggs, potential rewards shows 2 zetas for tier 4.

I got 1 on first attempt, for what it’s worth.
  • Options
    I have no clue where you are getting your numbers from. 300k people getting 0-1 every week? 700k getting 3 per week?

You can't turn your feelings into statistics.

I strongly disagree with your last statement, and so do 78% of the community