Zeta drops from Fleet challenges

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I have no clue where you are getting your numbers from. 300k people getting 0-1 every week? 700k getting 3 per week?
    Freshly pulled from the "posterior facts repository". ;)
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    I have no clue where you are getting your numbers from. 300k people getting 0-1 every week? 700k getting 3 per week?

You can't turn your feelings into statistics.

I strongly disagree with your last statement, and so do 78% of the community
    Now where did you pull that statistic from, hmmm? :D

• Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Freshly pulled from the "posterior facts repository". ;)
    CHFC22 wrote: »

I strongly disagree with your last statement, and so do 78% of the community
    Now where did you pull that statistic from, hmmm? :D

That repository is abundant!
  • Options
    ofc the drop rate of zeta mats is nerfed, as the credits in credit heist (from 7.5mil to 5mil)...
    what u expect from ea -charity?
  • Options

U can if “You search your feelings “ first Jedi 101
  • Options
    Such backlash. Thought it was a server-wide thing going on as I was usually getting 3-4 zeta mats per week. Just the last few weeks I’ve been coming up so dry, it felt as if they had reduced the number of drops. Didn’t realize the RNG had always been so severe as it hadn’t happened so many times in a row like this.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @CountTyrannus

Low drop rate the last month? My latest 30 challenges yielded 26 zeta mats. I guess it evens out across the player base to the usual drop rate slightly higher than 50%.
  • Options
    What rng guys? This game DOES NOT HAVE RNG, everything is very carefully manipulated!
  • Options
    chorbalan wrote: »
    What rng guys? This game DOES NOT HAVE RNG, everything is very carefully manipulated!

In fact, it is highly correlated to the type of posts you make on this forum! Positive posts that reflect positively on CG result in high drop rates. Complain, whining, and general negativity lead to lower drops. This is all well known. So lets all turn that frown upsidedown shall we?

(Did I mention that this also works retrocausally? Future negative posts can affect your current drop rates!)
  • Options
    I just got 20 mats last week guys... Suckers!/sarcasm
  • Options
    Who cares about zetas? I've got them up the wazoo.

Fact:
    vpfq3hjxolg2.png
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Sometimes I get 4 Zeta Mat but it usually means I'll get nothing the next time. In the long term, we get the same number every month (I've been tracking it for a year...) so don't worry if you don't get anything today you'll get more tomorrow or next week.
    Same with Credit Heist. When I get 10M, I usually get 2.5 or 3M the next few times... so the average per month is always the same (5M per Heist).
    Same with Shards in hard nodes. When I get 5 out of 8, it means I'll get nothing or very few the next day(s).
    I invite you to start tracking what you get every month and you'll see the numbers are stable.
    I am not tracking the gear drop rate but I bet it's the same...

If you lack zetas, just buy them on the fleet shop, it is much faster than just getting the ones from fleet challenge and TW. I get over 40 zeta mat per month and this will keep increasing when I get 7* Wicket/Talzin and when mu guild reaches the next TW Tier (you get 2 guaranteed per TW when you reach 120M GP)
  • Options
    Sometimes I get 4 Zeta Mat but it usually means I'll get nothing the next time. In the long term, we get the same number every month (I've been tracking it for a year...) so don't worry if you don't get anything today you'll get more tomorrow or next week.
    Same with Credit Heist. When I get 10M, I usually get 2.5 or 3M the next few times... so the average per month is always the same (5M per Heist).
    Same with Shards in hard nodes. When I get 5 out of 8, it means I'll get nothing or very few the next day(s).
    I invite you to start tracking what you get every month and you'll see the numbers are stable.

If you lack zetas, just buy them on the fleet shop, it is much faster than just getting the ones from fleet challenge and TW. I get over 40 zeta mat per month and this will keep increasing when I get 7* Wicket/Talzin and when mu guild reaches the next TW Tier (you get 2 guaranteed per TW when you reach 120M GP)
    So If you have full 7* Ewoks, you can get more zetas? Very interesting
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

So If you have full 7* Ewoks, you can get more zetas? Very interesting

Nope! 7* Wicket and/or Talzin will give you access to a new tier of their events, which will then reward you 2—4 zeta mats for each completion.
  • TVF
    36859 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Fact:
    vpfq3hjxolg2.png

75 zeta mats is not "up the wazoo."

401k fleet currency is, however.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

He's also got almost 500 purple mats and 70k crystals. He's either got every toon maxed that he could possibly need, or he's a hoarder. Either way, he's not representative of the overall playerbase.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

He's also got almost 500 purple mats and 70k crystals. He's either got every toon maxed that he could possibly need, or he's a hoarder. Either way, he's not representative of the overall playerbase.

Yeah not even close... we see hoarder or guy with nothing to spend on a new player prob reports him for hacking lolololz
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Post is awesome

- he has gotten 10 mil in heists sounds like often
    - He sometimes gets 4/4 zetas

Wish i had that luck bra... but for you to get yer 10 millions there have to be the guys getting the 1.5 1.5. For you to get 4/4 zetas someone has to get 0/0

Hard concept for some but whatever

• Options
    RNG games sucks... Always hated this part on games. It is always frustrating and often doesn't reward efforts you spend. RNG systems sucks.
  • TVF
    36859 posts Member
    Options
    So why play this game?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Fact:
    vpfq3hjxolg2.png

We get it, you bought stuff.