Best Nightsister Squad

Most of them are 6* and 7* but which is the best combo to use?

Replies

• Options
    Doesnt matter as long as you use zombie. The AI is so poor the enemy just keeps attacking zombie no matter how many times she dies. It will never switch to another sister ever.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Doesnt matter as long as you use zombie. The AI is so poor the enemy just keeps attacking zombie no matter how many times she dies. It will never switch to another sister ever.

I’m sorry but that’s a pretty silly comment to make. I have run nightsisters hundreds of times and the ai will every now and again attack one of the others. It’s not just zombie that gets hit. Asaaj, daka, Talzin, zombie and acolyte are probably the best bet. Switching out acolyte for talia also works.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »

I’m sorry but that’s a pretty silly comment to make. I have run nightsisters hundreds of times and the ai will every now and again attack one of the others. It’s not just zombie that gets hit. Asaaj, daka, Talzin, zombie and acolyte are probably the best bet. Switching out acolyte for talia also works.

And its silly because “every now and again”.????? :D:D:D:D:D ai is there largest advantage dont take it personal Im not hating on them.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »

And its silly because “every now and again”.????? :D:D:D:D:D ai is there largest advantage dont take it personal Im not hating on them.

Oh, yeah I’d say it’s pretty silly when you say things like “It will never switch to another sister ever.”. When it clearly will attack others. Pretty silly.
  • Options
    A fully maxed NS team will beat all the current big arena teams. Revan, traya and Palp.
    Asajj as lead, Talzin, Zombie, Spirit and Daka.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I use this for TW does pretty well had 0 losses on territory and I was last one standing. This is my arena team.

w7qfi4tsdv2b.jpg
  • Options
    Arena: Talzin(L) Asajj Daka Zombie Acolyte
    hSTR: Asajj(L) Talzin Daka Zombie Talia
  • Options
    Please how do you use nightsisters vs Traya , Palp or Revan team? I get wiped out everytime I try . I have ZzTazlin G12 lead ZzAsaj G12 Daka G12 Zombie G10 and the last one it depends. My Acolyte is not yet maxed (G10) Spirit G10 Talia G11 . Thank you for any help !
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    Arena: Talzin(L) Asajj Daka Zombie SPIRIT
    hSTR: Asajj(L) Talzin Daka Zombie Talia
    Ftfy ;)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    For arena, the overall best teams is Talzin (L), Asajj, Daka, Zombie and Spirit. All zetas. For some matchups, most notably Traya, it might be better to use Asajj's lead. More important though is the modding. You need to mod enough damage on Spirit/Talzin and enough survival on Daka/Zombie, don't stare yourself blind on speed (which is also important or course). Sure, there are fringe cases where you can switch out Spirit (or even Daka) for Talia, Thrawn, GK, Bariss or Nest, but a properly geared and modded original team would likely do better in the generic case (ie, not perfect turn order setup) in those matchups.

For Sith phase 3, Talzin (L), Assaj, Daka, Initiate, Zombie. Mod for damage and keep Initiate as weak as possible with enough cc. Talzin should be pure offense to die easier as well.

For Sith phase 4, Asajj (L), Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia. Mod for damage, especially offense on Talia, and offense over speed as well on Asajj and Talzin.

For TW, you might want to put in Nest instead of Spirit to not get steamrolled by Troopers. If you're properly arena-modded, it takes a really good Trooper team to win again NS even without Nest though.
  • Options
    Waw thank you! That means offense set plus primary or cc cd plus offense primary ? Average speed ?
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I have mine modded for speed mainly, if you want to be in the top of your shard you have to have good speed, as you will be seeing alot of 300+ speed Revans. All of my NS are modded for crit damage, Asajj especially does not need to be modded for crit chance, or offense especially if you have a MZ lead. I mod my NS with critical multiplier and speed mods as Asajj will automatically be building 15% Offense, 15% critical chance and 5% health. With MT as lead you will outpace you opponents damage extremely quickly. My slowest NS is obviously Asajj @ 225 my highest is NSS @ 251. On my shard Traya teams are quickly fading in favor of Revan teams. My team is in the link below.

https://swgoh.gg/p/267725337/
  • Options
    I have mine modded for speed mainly, if you want to be in the top of your shard you have to have good speed, as you will be seeing alot of 300+ speed Revans. All of my NS are modded for crit damage, Asajj especially does not need to be modded for crit chance, or offense especially if you have a MZ lead. I mod my NS with critical multiplier and speed mods as Asajj will automatically be building 15% Offense, 15% critical chance and 5% health. With MT as lead you will outpace you opponents damage extremely quickly. My slowest NS is obviously Asajj @ 225 my highest is NSS @ 251. On my shard Traya teams are quickly fading in favor of Revan teams. My team is in the link below.

Talking arena:

Modding for max speed is only relevant for getting first move. After that, you need to take quite a lot of turns to gain any advantage from a lesser speed increase, especially with all the TM gains. That mod space could be used for doing damage and not dying during those turns.

Against a well modded Revan, you simply won't move first. Nor against JTR teams. Better mod to survive their onslaught and retaliate instead of putting those extra 5 speed in there and still not move first.

Against Traya and empire, you might want to mod enough speed so Asajj moves first and then Spirit before their Thrawn/Nest/Vader. You might also want your Talzin to move before their Sion/Nihilus if they run those so you can one-shot something weak before being cooldown-increased, dazed or target-locked.

Of course you can't go into arena with snails and have success, but again, don't stare yourself blind on speed.

• Options
    Smygelfh wrote: »

Talking arena:

Modding for max speed is only relevant for getting first move. After that, you need to take quite a lot of turns to gain any advantage from a lesser speed increase, especially with all the TM gains. That mod space could be used for doing damage and not dying during those turns.

Against a well modded Revan, you simply won't move first. Nor against JTR teams. Better mod to survive their onslaught and retaliate instead of putting those extra 5 speed in there and still not move first.

Against Traya and empire, you might want to mod enough speed so Asajj moves first and then Spirit before their Thrawn/Nest/Vader. You might also want your Talzin to move before their Sion/Nihilus if they run those so you can one-shot something weak before being cooldown-increased, dazed or target-locked.

Of course you can't go into arena with snails and have success, but again, don't stare yourself blind on speed.

Lol. Wrong on all counts, sorry Beavis. I know this from experience, and my characters hit like a truck. Revan teams are seriously a joke. If you think that speed is only for that then you my friend are a ****.
  • Options
    I use this for TW does pretty well had 0 losses on territory and I was last one standing. This is my arena team.

w7qfi4tsdv2b.jpg
    nice pic let’s c a pic after tw matchup changes to get better idea against equal guilds

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »

w7qfi4tsdv2b.jpg
    nice pic let’s c a pic after tw matchup changes to get better idea against equal guilds

31 wins against ANY guild of ANY GP is impressive.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I don’t know man 200gp vs 50 gp not even factoring in arena average smh not that impressed but doesn’t take away from the team just the match making system and games played for extra zeta or general title as u can c from lack of getting through protection undermanned out matched guild
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    asajj ainec
    Maybe End Game isn't for you