What is XB farming location?

What could possibly cause the delay?

Replies

• Should be tomorrow
  • Fingers crossed (likely in vain) that it'll go in the Fleet Store.

Haven't had a new ship to farm there in...……… Wait, for real, has it been forever? I think they added Slave-1 a few weeks or months after ships came out, and then haven't updated it since.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Im ready to farm it too,seeing how its reinforment abilities have a five star cap.
  • It will be a single hard node......par for the course
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    It will be a single hard node......par for the course

Ill take a hard node no problem. Only 25 to refresh node 50 refresh enery. sure beats a ship/cantina node 100 energy refresh.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Ill take a hard node no problem. Only 25 to refresh node 50 refresh enery. sure beats a ship/cantina node 100 energy refresh.

Let me clarify, single hard ship node.
    3pourr2 wrote: »

How do you know that? @Iy4oy4s
  • kshark wrote: »

It’s the most likely guess. HT going into a normal hard node was kinda surprising.
  • kshark wrote: »

I don’t know it, just guessing here, but this is CG we are talking about here. I would love them to put it in a store to freshen up the stores, but they gave some stupid reason on why they won’t do that. They should really change that policy.

Yup....single hard node....imagine that.

Considering KRU ship is the only one in cantina it was pretty hard to be wrong.

I was hoping they would surprise us by putting him in fleet store.

Too many older players have a stock pile of tokens. In cg speak that translates to free for players and is highly frowned upon.

Too many older players have a stock pile of tokens. In cg speak that translates to free for players and is highly frowned upon.

I dont really think so. Everyone needs zetas, even old players. I assume people dont have a particular high stash of something that they could havr exchanged for zetas.

I would like to see them give an in game announcement WELL ahead of time, like a couple weeks saying players need to get rid of their stockpiles so the stores can be refreshed. Convert it all to shard shop currency. Give say a cap you can have like a few thousand(2000 is enough for a 2 star char in fleet/cantina/arena shops) and provide daily reminders to spend that currency.

That might be true for GW and arena stores (but that's because they weren't adding anything there in the first place, even before the stores got officially killed), but not for the guild and fleet store. Apparently, even adding new stuff to the fleet store where it competes with zetas is too easily accessible for them, sad what is becoming of this game. They could drop the pretense and make stuff pay-only already...