Balance

Out of the top 50 in my squad arena matches, only 5 teams don't have a Revan/Traya/Sidious/Bastila lead... the overwhelming majority of them are Revan leads with Traya and Sidious being close seconds, but most of the Traya teams are higher than Sidious. I don't believe that a single Traya team has her at 7* yet. Out of the 5 teams that don't have one of those toons as their lead, 2 are JTR leads, 1 is a CLS lead, 1 is a Talzin lead, and 1 is a KRU lead.

Why is it that 5* Trayas are significantly better leads than 7* CLSs, JTRs, etc? Why are there a couple obvious teams to dominate with? Is anyone familiar with the term, "balance"?

balance (n): a state of equilibrium or equipoise

Replies

• If every team was exactly the same as each other, or "balanced", the game would be dead from boredom. There's no motivation to get better if every team is balanced out. That's like complaining that a 5* GMY is better than a 7* CUP. Of course he is, some toons are better than others
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    hSTR is the hardest content for now.
    If traya is not strong enough, then who ever would want to farm Traya w/ “that” efforts?
    “Balance” is not that mean (equilibrium)
    It is mean of “the more you invest your efforts, the more powerful characters you gain.” — This is real balance.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Slaveen wrote: »
    Is anyone familiar with the term, "balance"?

Are you familiar with the term "power creep", which is a viable bussiness strategy, which CG implements quite successfuly?

• Slaveen wrote: »
    Out of the top 50 in my squad arena matches, only 5 teams don't have a Revan/Traya/Sidious/Bastila lead... the overwhelming majority of them are Revan leads with Traya and Sidious being close seconds, but most of the Traya teams are higher than Sidious. I don't believe that a single Traya team has her at 7* yet. Out of the 5 teams that don't have one of those toons as their lead, 2 are JTR leads, 1 is a CLS lead, 1 is a Talzin lead, and 1 is a KRU lead.

Why is it that 5* Trayas are significantly better leads than 7* CLSs, JTRs, etc? Why are there a couple obvious teams to dominate with? Is anyone familiar with the term, "balance"?

who told you balance should be present?
    first of all you have a pretty diversal shard if your top 50 looks like that
    second the term you should use is powercreep not balance
    why would anyone invest in new toons if the old ones are as good as the new ones?
    think of generating revenue instead of balance in arena which doesnt work in a mobile game

but i guess this "question" has been answered more than a 100 times now
    search function may help