How to build 3 Jedi teams for TWar?

Shadowscream
970 posts Member
edited November 2018
With Juhani we will now have more than enough Jedi to create 3 TWar teams - the question is how would you divide them all up? :)
  • I’m thinking leads = Revan, Bastila, GK or zQGJ
  • Each team would have 1 healer - Jolee, Hoda, Zarriss Or Luminara
  • Each team needs a tank - Old Ben, GK, Juhani (leaving Kanan with Phoenix + Sabine)
  • DPS - JKA&Ahsoka should be paired. Ezra, Aayla, GMY
  • Fillers - Mace and Plo Koon (Fleet Arena characters)

That’s 17 characters.....How would you all divide them?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    You didn't mentoin GMY, who is kinda a big deal
    I'd probably just go two teams. But if we must

Revan, Ezra, GK, Hoda, Aayla
    Bastila, GMY, JKA, Tano, Juhani
    QGJ, Jolee, Old Ben, Zarris, Lumi

But more ideally

Revan, Ezra, Jolee, GK, Juhani
    Bast, GMY, Hoda, Aayla, Old Ben

Or just

Revan, Bast, GMY, healer and tank of choice (Bindo and GK, likely)

it's kinda a quality vs quantity type deal
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Oversight.....GMY obviously - I’ll edit.

I’m at 1.9 million GP with lots of Jedi (I like Jedi!) - So finding 3 decent teams will benefit my Guild (Guild is 60m GP).
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Revan Jolee Aayla Mace(Juhani after Mace bonus is over) Luminara
    Bastila GMY OB HY Ezra
    QGJ GK Barriss Anakin Ashoka

How about these?

Bastila gives additional protection so... I think Hoda who can heal protection could be best healer for Bastila team..

GK + Zarriss “was” a meta... So, pairing them might be nice. But Zarriss doesn’t need at Bastila team... I think under QGJ lead is nice because you already gave zeta on him.

GMY can spread his buffs and Bastila can give lots of buff to Yoda, so pairing them is great. OB is the best tank under Bastila lead because of bonus TM starting battle which can help to use Mind Trick of OB. Ezra can make tons of deal... and he can work well with both Revan and Bastila.. so.. I don’t know. If I were you, I arrange him w/ GMY.
  • Options
    Won't suggest 3 fixed lineups but here are some thoughts:
    Revan, GMY, Jolee and GK should be kept together, at least when being used on defense.
    Zariss or Lumi don't make sense under Bastila or Revan lead, assuming Jolee is with Revan. If a Bastila team gets to low health you've probably lost anyway and a low dmg healer won't help, so you'd rather want someone like Hoda with her. Hence, if you want to use Zariss she'd be with zQGJ.
    I'd reconsider if keeping the other 5 Pheonix together is really worth it. I'd rather use Kanan in one of the Jedi squads and the others elsewhere (e.g. Chopper with RJT, Sabine with Rebels, etc.) unless you have all the zetas on Phoenix.
  • Options
    Don't think that's good, unless your QGJ already zetad and you have Revan.
    GMY can't be a leader in Jedi team. It's not good, even if he's zetad. Taking him out of revan team or Bastila team will hurt your overall power by a LOT.
    So that leaves you only with Revan, Bast, zqGJ as L.. and unless you have qgj zeta, it's not worth to zeta him.
    Imo - Revan, Jolee, GMY, Aayla, Juhani/QGJ.
    And Bast, Ezra Hoda, JKA, Juhani/QGJ.
    GK, Zarris are plug n play, OB Kanan are also rebels and kinda plug n play. The rest kinda not worth it sadly.
    I don't think 3 Jedi teams are the way to go. I think Revan L team and Bast L team with 8 more powerful Jedi and the rest fillers in other teams. gK is perfect everywhere, OB almost, and Zarris great with NS.
  • Options
    Don't think that's good, unless your QGJ already zetad and you have Revan.
    GMY can't be a leader in Jedi team. It's not good, even if he's zetad. Taking him out of revan team or Bastila team will hurt your overall power by a LOT.
    So that leaves you only with Revan, Bast, zqGJ as L.. and unless you have qgj zeta, it's not worth to zeta him.
    Imo - Revan, Jolee, GMY, Aayla, Juhani/QGJ.
    And Bast, Ezra Hoda, JKA, Juhani/QGJ.
    GK, Zarris are plug n play, OB Kanan are also rebels and kinda plug n play. The rest kinda not worth it sadly.
    I don't think 3 Jedi teams are the way to go. I think Revan L team and Bast L team with 8 more powerful Jedi and the rest fillers in other teams. gK is perfect everywhere, OB almost, and Zarris great with NS.

Arguably GK is a better Jedi leader than zQGJ
    You could give Revan —> Juhani (double tag), Bastila—> Old Ben
    GK leads the third team
    1) Revan, Jolee, Juhani, Hoda, Ezra
    2) Bastila, GMY, Old Ben, Aayla, Kanan (Double Tank)
    3) GK, JKA, Ahsoka, QGJ, Barris (Ahsoka and Barris trigger his leadership)
  • Options
    I would use:
    Revan, GMY, Jolee, GK, Ezra
    Bastila, Hoda, OB, Aayla, Mace
    QGJ, Anakin, Aksoka, Juhani, Barriss

For a fourth TW Jedi team I would use
    IGD, Kit, Luminara, Eeth, Plo
  • Options
    Revan, gmy, jolee, juhani, aayla/old ben
    Bastilla, ezra, plo, qgj, aayla/old ben
    Gk, barris, ahsoka, anakin, jc?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194