How is stacking Offense calculated with Yolo?

Hi,

i am wondering how the stacking offense of Young Han Solo works.

Is it +10% from the start damage after modding for each stack? For expample:

Start Damage after Modding: 3000
Stacks Count 3000->3300->3600->3900->...

Or is the actual Damage (with previous stacks of offense) always multiplied with the factor 1,1. For example:
Start Damage after Modding: 3000
3000->3300->3630->3993->...

There ist a huge difference if you have many turns as in the HAAT Raid. Does anyone know for sure?

Replies

• Options
    I would assume it's probably the first option, otherwise by phase 4 he'd probably just one-shot the tank.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yeah i think you are right. That explains why everyone mods for offense rather than Speed.

The Ability mechanic description on swgoh.gg is a bit confusing, because of the word multiplicative. But it has to be Option 1.
    lmq4lj3fxwnq.jpg

• Options
    @UnstopableSteve Yolo needs a crit. Damage Set with a CD Triangle. But for secondaries you want to mod him with as much flat offense as possible.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Definitely CD. His offense stacks but his CC also stacks by +10% until the end of battle. So even starting at 0%, after 10 turns with protection up he's guaranteed to critical until the end of the entire raid.

CD set + 2 other (try for at least a set bonus at least)
    +CD triangle
    +Offense cross
    +Protection circle
    +Speed arrow
    The other two mods are irrelevant what set they are just make sure they have high offense (1st priority) and speed secondaries (2nd priority).

Echoing above as many hard +# offense or +% offense secondaries as you can find. Try for speed over 200. He'll increase that by +200 each phase (end of encounter NOT end of battle)
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stacking bonuses like this do always seem to add the total bonuses first before multiplying, like in your first option. So there stacks would be 1.3*Offense, rather than (1.1^3)*Offense.