What?

Prev1
JDIII
1736 posts Member
ibxlbjcew2ca.png
Is everyone on Christmas vacation already?

Replies

• Striker32017
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    No evet calendar for next month, no updates on the Road Ahead items, no Marquee events for the 2 new characters. Yeah it is vacation time!
  • Options
    Was thinking one of the 2 new characters would be there and one tomorrow.
  • Options
    I've got a free day, and nothing to do in the game, such a pity!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We will likely see the calendar this week and get an update that will push events.

Other than that, maybe just take some time to relax and get thinking about your Grand Arena strategy.
  • Options
    This sucks
  • Rogenhamen
    160 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    zmgj2xyndp9c.jpg
    What is going on?
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options
    Sorry, I can’t help myself. Think about Grand Arena strategy? We have a framework, but precious few specifics. Specifics a good strategist needs.

As of today, CG has given the players no schedule. Accept and own the fact that this is pretty poor communication. It likely shows they are behind on projects and not that organized.

Folks spend money for a product. It’s more than reasonable to expect basic communication consistent with past communication patterns.
  • EtchaSketch
    74 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    As i see it, no events today, at all, nothing even listed for the next few days (weekend coming), they posted yesterday we would get the compensation for the Revan mess up in this weeks update, yet there is nothing listed for what this weeks update will be (usually today, Thursdays) . There is no calendar out yet for December which starts Saturday, (2.5 days away).
    They were late with this quarters Road Ahead, and again theres only a month left in this year, 1 week or more im sure they'll be on vacation (just like last years £uck up where so many people had issues with the "pop ups" and extra crystals etc) and there was NO ONE to communicate with us for over a week what was going on.
    Sadly communication (which they spoke of in the Spring and said they'd do better[ HAH] ) is non existant.
    I'm seriously starting to ask myself why I put money into this game
  • Options
    Drago5760 wrote: »
    Sorry, I can’t help myself. Think about Grand Arena strategy? We have a framework, but precious few specifics. Specifics a good strategist needs.

As of today, CG has given the players no schedule. Accept and own the fact that this is pretty poor communication. It likely shows they are behind on projects and not that organized.

Folks spend money for a product. It’s more than reasonable to expect basic communication consistent with past communication patterns.

I dont mind the event hiatus. If they launch their events 2 days late, thats 2 days of arena crystal savings towards the next major release.
  • Options
    Fill it with another Credit Heist please.

:D
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Ya this emptiness, i wonder why i invested money in this game. I now feel bad about it.
  • Options
    No events is lame.
    Why just why cant there be a Places of Power assault battle? It would literally take CG about 5 minutes work to launch one, but instead, we're kept in the dark, with no information, no event, no whatsoever.
  • Options
    No events is lame.
    Why just why cant there be a Places of Power assault battle? It would literally take CG about 5 minutes work to launch one, but instead, we're kept in the dark, with no information, no event, no whatsoever.

Adding new events to the schedule requires an update to be pushed, as far as understand. So that is more than five minutes of work. I think the original plan would have been to push this weeks update yesterday, Wednesday, which is when they usually push their scheduled updates. Something must have happend that delayed the release of the update, and hence no events today. Hopefully the update is released today.

• Options
    Trias wrote: »
    No events is lame.

Adding new events to the schedule requires an update to be pushed, as far as understand. So that is more than five minutes of work. I think the original plan would have been to push this weeks update yesterday, Wednesday, which is when they usually push their scheduled updates. Something must have happend that delayed the release of the update, and hence no events today. Hopefully the update is released today.

That something that happened was it wasn’t scheduled a month ago ;)
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    ibxlbjcew2ca.png
    Is everyone on Christmas vacation already?

Lol my fav event
  • Options
    Use the free time to get to know those people living in your house lol.
  • Options
    Update is today most likely no need to threaten to quit or not spend money it's just 24 hrs without an event lol not the end of the world
  • Options
    Guys(or whatever gender you identify with), it's just past 11am in Cali, wait for another 2 hours when it's one and they drop an update after their lunch break. Let them have their blue milk in peace!
  • Options
    They don’t care about us or having info out in a timely manner. You all should know that by now.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We will likely see the calendar this week and get an update that will push events.

Other than that, maybe just take some time to relax and get thinking about your Grand Arena strategy.

I want to strategize, but I don't know anything about it other than it's like TW, and it's a series of 1v1 fights. I wish they would share more information about it, since it'll probably be hitting the game within the next few weeks.
  • Options
    dominiQC wrote: »
    But yea something is coming as per crumb post 2 hours ago

844xcp8v7rka.jpg

Yes the removal of tw bonus and the marquee that were revealed yesterday
  • Options
    A fitting end to clone wars celebration month. FIZZLE!
  • Options
    Here we go!awkdwx2q1lss.png

An orc in skinny jeans and someone else wearing Poe's jacket. Cool.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Thats what I thought.
  • Options

Thats what I thought.

Good to know y'all are uncultured swine.
    5nxfdm1ejtp3.jpg
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/