Limit Number Hsith

Dark_Rottman
5 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hello,
I would like to know if the game limit number of registration on the hsith per week

Edited title to remove ALL CAPS. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• Hello,
    I would like to know if the game limit number of registration on the hsith per week

Short answer is yes
  • Hello,

Short answer is yes

ok but how much?
    it's from Monday to Monday or it's defined according to the first histh I'm doing
  • i agree Evoluza, we lost another guildie yesterday to a HSTR capable guild, if he would have waited a week and helped us, we might clear the next attempt. We got halfway through P3 of HSTR last time. 4 more JTR teams and we'll win it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

• we get to finish the hsith but I want to help another guild for the hsith so I'll do 3 hsith this week, is that feasible?
  • You can do the raid but it might not give you rewards
  • ok thanks
  • we get to finish the hsith but I want to help another guild for the hsith so I'll do 3 hsith this week, is that feasible?

U basically cant do more than a guild which started at max tix (150k) and also generates 30k tix a day. As long as u dont exceed that u will be fine. This means u can do 3 in the first week, but thereafter u are limited to 2 per week.
  • i agree Evoluza, we lost another guildie yesterday to a HSTR capable guild, if he would have waited a week and helped us, we might clear the next attempt. We got halfway through P3 of HSTR last time. 4 more JTR teams and we'll win it.

@DaarthBrewer focus more on your Chex Mix squads for p3. Alternatively you could get some zTalzin-lead Nightsister squads. Also, "YOLO ROLO" (Wedge lead, ROLO, +3 attackers [I used JKA, Jyn, and Lando]) can do a fairly quick 1% damage - which adds up quick when all 50 guildmates do it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The limit is 2 per week from what the devs have stated.

I believe it is Sunday to Sunday, based on join time. So if a raid is launched, which can happen through natural tickets (no hopping), while you cant get rewards you can wait to join and be fine for that raid.

It's very hard to naturally force the lock out, but with any movement from guild to guild (not for raid purposes) it can happen.