Advice on Bounty Hunter Team

Hello all! Looking for some advice on what the best bounty hunter teams are so that I can have a better focus on who to gear up and farm. I linked my swgoh.gg below, please do not focus on what mods I have as I will be replacing them.
My primary focus is on building a team for the Chewie event, but any recommendations on raid or TB teams/lead are also appreciated. For an easier read, I am listing the characters that I have below. I am currently farming Bossk, but its taking a while, so please feel free to provide team recommendations with and without him.
  • Boba - 7* G11
  • Dengar - 7* G10
  • Aurra - 7* G9
  • Greedo - 7* G10
  • IG-88 - 7* G9
  • Bossk - 4* G8
  • Cad - 7* G8
  • Zam - 7* G8

https://swgoh.gg/p/887921698/characters/
Thanks!

Replies

• Bossk is the king of durability, but I have fallen in love with Aurra's lead. So much damage.....
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Embo lead is also great for damage and survivability.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Well with your aurra, i think that all your attackers will start with stealth... so for chewie it is a really good thing, but i don't know if your team will survive to their first round, so for chewie event: easy strategy.
    Bring dengar and boba to g12 and 2-3 pieces, boba lead, then you will need greedo and stop the last two are the sacrifices.
    Speed 230 is enough, you need to use properly the boba lead. So the 2 sacrifices have to have only potency, potency and health. The goal is to survive to the first 2-3 waves in order to kill chewie with boba. You have to make survive boba dengar and greedo, those are top players. Trust me, i took chewie at the first round.
  • You can do the chewie event without Bossk but I would not recommend it. I didnt beat it until I g12 both Boba and Bossk. Zam and perhaps Embo leads might be able to do it too, but I doubt anyone had a maxxed Embo the first time to try.

I used 5* g11 Embo with no zeta as lead in the first 2 tiers of rebel roundup this time and was able to auto both of them. Its pretty good.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    I used 5* g11 Embo with no zeta as lead in the first 2 tiers of rebel roundup this time and was able to auto both of them. Its pretty good.
    Embo lead helped me clear max tier Credit Heist and first Tier Rebel Roundup and Galactic Bounties with under-powered squads. Much profit .. and fun! :D
  • Ntz
    15 posts Member
    BH's got any game in Arena, or strickly PVP content?
  • Next time Chewie comes round, I won't be ready to 7* him, but hopefully I can at least unlock him, using an Embo lead.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Ntz wrote: »
    BH's got any game in Arena, or strickly PVP content?
    Can't speak for long-term mature shards but on a mid-2018 shard at lvl 85 with zetas all over the place they are viable. You'll likely need to switch leads depending on opponent as you get into the upper ranks.