Are you guys ok over there at ?

Grandola_Paca_Stats
42 posts Member
edited November 2018
I'm just checking in on you. You guys try to do a lot: communicate what's going on with the game, update the game, fix the game, introduce new characters, turn a profit, etc.. . I can't imagine that this is an easy time of year, what with player expectations, shareholder/owner requirements, and being humans all demanding your time and efforts. I'm only mentioning this because we can tell. There was an announcement of Jalani and Carth Onassi over on reddit, and this morning there are no events and no events calendars... even on third party sites. Additionally, you've let the cadence slip.

I'm not saying this stuff to criticize you. I'm just letting you know that it's ok to be flawed human beings, and that there is someone out there who appreciates your work and would like you to not burn out. It's partially selfish, I admit. I like the game. It's fun. I would like you to not go crazy so that I can enjoy it for a long time to come.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Would be great if we get an update on why there are no events open
  • @Grandola_Paca_Stats They haven't let the "cadence slip". Xanadu Blood cadence would have put the 6 week mark at 11/28/18 (after correcting for their earlier shipment goof).

So we are 1 day past the 6 week mark, but the cadence post clearly states "approximately 4-6 weeks" and says that if the expected date passes with no character, we should expect that character at the next patch.

They will likely have a patch today, and I would only count it as a miss if XB isn't released F2P in the patch.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Calendar never comes out before the very end of the month anymore.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I'm just checking in on you.<— would not be necessary if they —>communicate what's going on with the game,.

JPTO