Nightsisters Broken

It’s bad enough in galactic war facing teams that are way over your level, but Nightsister teams are near impossible. When they are 85 and all geared up. Between the healing they all give, everyone coming back to life and ability to ignore protection. All with that zombie. I guess I’m not a Star Wars expert because I didn’t realize the true power in the galaxy was not the sith or Jedi but the Nightsisters.

Replies

• Options
    I agree, my main complain about the Nighsisters is the killing the zombie doesn't unstealth the stealthed sisters. This has been problematic for my main First Order team. I just can't hit hard enough with AoE to kill the stealthed sisters and can never target them directly because killing the zombie instantly respawns. I think that's an unintended broken mechanic at this stage. I would like to see the zombie respawn on a 1 turn delay. I think that would round out the ability without making it over-powered as it is, but that's just my 2 cents.
    A Veteran RPG Gamer who never stops looking for ways to improve his gaming experience and well as those of others.

Check Out My Gaming Channel on Minds where you will find my
    Rants, Ravings, Tips, Tricks & Brainstorms of a Veteran RPG Gamer.
    https://minds.com/PapaSolDragon
  • Options
    Necro aside, Try using proper aoe attacks if your going that route, if you have too weak aoe on opthe squad. Then get a better setup.

There is nothing broken or unintended, you just need to adapt
  • Options
    AoEs. Troopers. Fracture or buff flock zombie to hit the squishies. Permadeath effects like Boba, Jango, Deathtrooper, or Nihilus. There are a lot of options to deal with the Nightsisters.
    Still not a he.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it's nightsister's month once again.