MSF Dark dimension type game mode.

I think a dark dimension type game mode would do great here. For those not in the know, it’s a single player game mode where you fight extremely tough enemies over a long period of time. The damage to the enemies is not reset. You can use toons once a day and they have to be 7*, g11. There would be multiple nodes to fight thru with a really good reward at the end, maybe even a new toon( hint hint, no more marquee). It would be separate from guild activities and be a solo challenge. Maybe even have bonuses for certain factions on certain days. I believe it would be fun.

Replies

• Options
    Sounds kinda neat. Though I'd rather it just have its own currency and a store than reward one specific character.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I hope nothing from that abomination of a game comes to this game. Red stars are you kidding me?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Marquee sounds whole lot better than this mess of a proposal
  • Options
    This works great in MSF, bring it on.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    So basically like GW, except with set enemies instead of player teams?
  • Options
    This works great in MSF, bring it on.

It really doesn’t. The mode has been rife with cheaters and as soon as you have a 6 star Fury/Shield team you can just sleepwalk through the whole mode. Definitely do not need something like this is SWGoH
  • Options
    Might work better as a single player raid (as opposed to using the whole guild).
  • Options
    Look, lets not pretend like the Marquees don't feel repetitive, but lets also not try and convince CG to provide us with a system that makes toons less accessible. The Marquee system is pretty good to players.
  • Options
    Look, lets not pretend like the Marquees don't feel repetitive, but lets also not try and convince CG to provide us with a system that makes toons less accessible. The Marquee system is pretty good to players.

Truth - I know I don't love marquee's - but at present - I don't know what else would be as fair to FTP and P2P players as the current set-up. Nor do I want, essentially, the same end result with more work. Maybe if it was like Marquee for a 3-star. Hard content for 4-star. Then $$ to go from there... maybe, and really since most content don't matter unless you have 7* what does it matter.

Only gripe is shorter and shorter farm times, as with revanue, but I'll have to hope CG knows what it's doing.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice