P4 DN phase with AV lead (T6 raid)?

Question on P4 of a T6 raid. I have watched all the vids many times but my issue is when attacking DN with my basics I can never seem to get past DN's regen especially towards the end.

Full G12 and zeta - AV, MT, Daka, Zombie and Talia.

DN barely moves with all the TM removal but when Daka, Talia or Zombie attack him I do 0 damage. None. It just removes TM but cant get past DN's regen. Only AV and MT can hit hard enough to actually damage DN. I watch the vids (which are all heroic) and they are still pulling damage even when debuffed which I thought was the issue for me...

My best runs are 4M but it feels like I should be able to do a lot more. Am I missing something?

Replies

• He does pile on a ton of protection on every turn towards the end, you can chew through it and resume getting damage, but it takes some time (I find at the end of my runs, which average a little over 5M damage most of the time, that the combined damage from all characters is usually around 8 million, so that is 3 million protection I’ve had to batter my way through all told).

Only real answer is to pump up that offense in secondaries and start slicing your offense mods up to 6E to get through the protection faster.
  • ASD_Dad wrote: »
    Question on P4 of a T6 raid. I have watched all the vids many times but my issue is when attacking DN with my basics I can never seem to get past DN's regen especially towards the end.

Full G12 and zeta - AV, MT, Daka, Zombie and Talia.

DN barely moves with all the TM removal but when Daka, Talia or Zombie attack him I do 0 damage. None. It just removes TM but cant get past DN's regen. Only AV and MT can hit hard enough to actually damage DN. I watch the vids (which are all heroic) and they are still pulling damage even when debuffed which I thought was the issue for me...

My best runs are 4M but it feels like I should be able to do a lot more. Am I missing something?

Where possible, avoid hitting him with a basic if your toon has defence down. That's what drives his protection regen. Use a special or target Sion instead (it seems counterintuitive because it feeds his TM).
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299