Content Update 11/29/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Magilla262 wrote: »
    @LaddDeWinter It was enough notice that the NEW ones wouldn't keep going into this TW. It was no notice at all that the OLD ones would be re-implemented.

The original post explaining that new ones were coming said the change was "For a limited time." That means back to the old ones. I don't know how much more clear they really needed to be.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    The Clone Wars TW bonuses are being removed and the usual bonuses will added back in

The updated TW details don't show any bonuses at all. Were the usual bonuses added back in and the text is just missing from the TW details?
    @LaddDeWinter It was enough notice that the NEW ones wouldn't keep going into this TW. It was no notice at all that the OLD ones would be re-implemented.

The original post explaining that new ones were coming said the change was "For a limited time." That means back to the old ones. I don't know how much more clear they really needed to be.

It could be clear enough to show in the details of tw

The original announcement said that the TW bonuses were being "changed" for "a limited time" due to the CW anniversary and they listed also the dates these temporary bonuses would be in effect: TWs on 11/03, 11/13, 11/17, and 11/27. So we knew when the temporary bonuses were ending and it was pretty obvious that things would revert to the prior set-up once the limited-time change was over. That was plenty of notice and no additional notice was needed.
  • "Removed the "Days of Spring" achievement on Android."

The single best line in any update ever. (exaggerated for effect.) Thank the maker!
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    There's Xanadu Blood!

No notes on the changes to TW bonuses? I guess we'll just have to figure it out in-game.
    The Clone Wars TW bonuses are being removed and the usual bonuses will added back in

Apologies, I was misinformed, there are NO bonuses for this round of TW, including the old BH, FO, etc

• so the usual garbage
  • Will we see yougart and barf?
  • Boooo another hard node farms for an average ship and god awful pilot
  • [oh and the weekly shipments such, and you suck
  • Yay, Xanadu Blood on another 20 energy hard node with a useless character that I already have at 7 stars.

Sigh...
  • TVF wrote: »
    And it seemed pretty obvious that the old bonuses would come back since it wasn't stated otherwise.

It did seem... :D
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Apologies, I was misinformed, there are NO bonuses for this round of TW, including the old BH, FO, etc

I have updated my previous post

Randomly stubbled on this in New Player area..
  • Xanadu Blood is ***another*** node-only farm? Come ON, guys, what are you doing with the Fleet store? The last ship added there was over a year ago. Can you please either add a ship to the Fleet store or finally tell us that it's done, the way you told us that Galactic War, Cantina, and Arena stores are done?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

The original announcement said that the TW bonuses were being "changed" for "a limited time" due to the CW anniversary and they listed also the dates these temporary bonuses would be in effect: TWs on 11/03, 11/13, 11/17, and 11/27. So we knew when the temporary bonuses were ending and it was pretty obvious that things would revert to the prior set-up once the limited-time change was over. That was plenty of notice and no additional notice was needed.

Except they're not being reverted since they're not putting back the original bonuses that every TW has had since the beginning.
  • more marques more bull ****.Why dont you start to balance the game and make some more interesting content. You talked about PO time change, guess thats a 2020 project......
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb It would be nice to get a some sort of explanation on the reasoning behind some hard node placement, mainly hounds tooth and xanadu. Useless hard nodes on weird places when you have fleet hard line.

They want to frustrate so that you are more enclines to spend money.
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb It would be nice to get a some sort of explanation on the reasoning behind some hard node placement, mainly hounds tooth and xanadu. Useless hard nodes on weird places when you have fleet hard line.

be careful what you wish for
    :)

Well what could be worse than the state of the hard node farms? :D

Fleet hard node is far worse as it costs more per energy refresh. I’m happy to have them on the normal hard nodes.
  • New models in marquee look really cool (like raider marshal)
    Maybe we need more cosmetic changes like this? models, background and so on and so forth
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Fleet hard node is far worse as it costs more per energy refresh. I’m happy to have them on the normal hard nodes.

On the other hand, there is currently less competition on fleet hard nodes, especially when one doesn't have the Enfys node on farm.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

On the other hand, there is currently less competition on fleet hard nodes, especially when one doesn't have the Enfys node on farm.

All my Fleet nrg is going into Bindo, and then Zaalbar, inbetween I farm G12 piece requirements... and luckilly i've already finished most ships you can farm there... there is quite a lot of competition there for me mainly cause ship nrg is so slow.
  • x2mpp6ufofpq.png

such an lame reward for this achievement - i`m preety sure if u get 7* Traya u will have tie Advanced x1 max out - so this reward is really useless. Maybe u can rethink it and give us something usefull like pieces of gear (needed by Traya) or zeta materials
  • Since I don't have Revan yet, I like being able to play that Old Republic squad in the Juhani event. That was a good addition!
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    And it seemed pretty obvious that the old bonuses would come back since it wasn't stated otherwise.

It did seem... :D

@3pourr2 my mistake was assuming logic has a place here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

I have one toon on farm for fleet, which is Enfys. There's room for two hard node farms. There's room for more than two. There's not for fleet.

Give me a hard node farm any day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Neo2551 wrote: »

They want to frustrate so that you are more enclines to spend money.

They reach the opposite, i stopped spending because of it. :D

If for every person like you they convert someone else, they win :)

But the game is built on frustrating players.
  • Personally, I'm glad that Xanadu is on a regular node. Because not everyone's fleets are able to clear tier 5, let alone 5H of ship pve battles. This way you can improve your fleet to help you beat those battles too, instead of only being able to get good ships once you have good ships
  • Umm I think we need to have a chat about juhanis combat stance...
  • Nauros wrote: »

I'm assuming you have young lando, old falcon, and Sith assassin's ship at 7 star, right?