Content Update 11/29/2018 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• GiantFen wrote: »
    Personally, I'm glad that Xanadu is on a regular node. Because not everyone's fleets are able to clear tier 5, let alone 5H of ship pve battles. This way you can improve your fleet to help you beat those battles too, instead of only being able to get good ships once you have good ships

I understand what you're saying and agree that it's probably for the best that it's not on a ship node, and I say that as someone who has all the ship nodes 3-starred already. But I'm still frustrated that yet another ship got placed in a node farm when the Fleet Arena Store has been left untouched for so long.

I'd @ SBCrumb, but it's late on a Friday and I know he won't be back until Monday, so I'll do it then--we need to know what the future of that store is.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    GiantFen wrote: »
    Personally, I'm glad that Xanadu is on a regular node. Because not everyone's fleets are able to clear tier 5, let alone 5H of ship pve battles. This way you can improve your fleet to help you beat those battles too, instead of only being able to get good ships once you have good ships

I understand what you're saying and agree that it's probably for the best that it's not on a ship node, and I say that as someone who has all the ship nodes 3-starred already. But I'm still frustrated that yet another ship got placed in a node farm when the Fleet Arena Store has been left untouched for so long.

I'd @ SBCrumb, but it's late on a Friday and I know he won't be back until Monday, so I'll do it then--we need to know what the future of that store is.

Fleet store was included in the original announcement that nobody is being added to the stores anymore. I even dug up the link for you: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018

"As per the recent Q&A we are no longer adding characters to the Galactic War Store, Cantina Store, Fleet Arena Store, or Arena Store. Our intention here is that once these stores are exhausted, they are intended to be a source of shard shop currency for our very well established players."

• Any chance we can get Darth Krayt or Darth Talon? Anyone know?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Any chance we can get Darth Krayt or Darth Talon? Anyone know?
    i’d love to see Darth Krayt in the game.

Really hope they branch out into the expanded universe

After Disney’s acquisition, and making them non-canon a lot of players are going to be against it because of the non-canon label which makes it unlikely

which is silly imo

• Ultra wrote: »
    Any chance we can get Darth Krayt or Darth Talon? Anyone know?
    i’d love to see Darth Krayt in the game.

Really hope they branch out into the expanded universe

After Disney’s acquisition, and making them non-canon a lot of players are going to be against it because of the non-canon label which makes it unlikely

which is silly imo

I agree. It's a mobile game so there shouldn't be a problem adding non-canon characters if they really want to. Please Disney let us have this lol.
  • Liath wrote: »
    "As per the recent Q&A we are no longer adding characters to the Galactic War Store, Cantina Store, Fleet Arena Store, or Arena Store. Our intention here is that once these stores are exhausted, they are intended to be a source of shard shop currency for our very well established players."

Oh my God.... How did I miss that when I knew about all the others?

Thanks for finally clearing it up. I've been banging on about this for months and no one said anything.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I think Juhani has the same issue Night Sister Zombie had pre-rework, its actually better to keep Juhani's Unique at level 6 instead of going onto the zeta. Yes you miss out on the bonuses, but she will now continue to taunt for 4 turns instead of losing it after dropping below 100% health. People wont be motivated to get the extra protection recovery from her Zeta because she already has great recovery, maybe add a taunt for 1-2 turns after healing to 100% health on her Zeta?

Otherwise great work on the Kit.