Sith Revan Postponed. Probably. -_-

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hey guys! I bet you know about the, uhh, um, new characters that just came out, and I just wanted to know what you thought of them. I mean if you read my revan theory (ill post a link later) about how the previous released guys may have been hinting at how you get Sith revan, but now they threw a whole wrench into my idea.

Light side? Come on! I wanted to be famous!😭

But how are the guys? Eh. I mean it cool that they are going for all the characters in star wars kotor but they probably were just looking for something to release in the blank space of boredom and expectation that we gamers live in. Im still farming the revan toons so I don't have time to work on these. So far my Jolene actually is the one who doesnt like me. He praises you guys with shards but no, not me especially since I don't have his ship node locked because of Thrawns ship! Any way all my guys are five star but him! Uggghh.

However comment below what you think!
Do you guys still want Sith revan or think we should leave it in the past?
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, if you want theories, the OR Sith are all in weekly shipments, and also Maul, so maybe an Ebon Hawk legendary requiring Sith ships.
  • Options
    Maybe. Good thought.
  • Options
    Perhaps. Also i want ask why those guys don't have old republic tags anyway?
  • Options
    They just need to pump the breaks on releases. This is getting crazy, not to mention is just more LS.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Well, if you want theories, the OR Sith are all in weekly shipments, and also Maul, so maybe an Ebon Hawk legendary requiring Sith ships.

WHOA! Hold on there, Satan...
    Rookery DeCarabas, from....
    Star Wars Galaxies, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars D20 (WotC) and Star Wars RPG (FFG) ...and many others.
  • Options
    They just need to pump the breaks on releases. This is getting crazy, not to mention is just more LS.

Hold up there.... the three Lamborghini giveaways for EA CEOs this upcoming Christmas isn't going to pay for itself.

What about the 2nd place winnings? You really think the five $50k bonus checks will pay for itself?
  • Options
    Hey guys, I just noticed that the o original revan event had no specific ot team for the person to rank up, so wondering, will it be the same for Sith revan? Will they keep the tag this way for the rest of the game?

Comment below on what you think.