Shard shop help please

Is shard shop like shipments? I mean, if I want to buy shards, can I buy as many as I want or is there a cost to refresh or something? I know if I buy shards in shipments and refresh, it changes the selections available. Does it do that in shard shop as well?
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    No pay to refresh changes every 24 hours. What is there today may not be there tomorrow with exception of GG he will just reset.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Don't buy shards, training droids or ability mats in shipments. I've done it to get to that next level on a character but there are more enjoyable ways to earn all of that and much better ways to spend crystals like energy refreshes or arena if you need to get past the mid 100's grind
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Doga wrote: »
    Don't buy shards, training droids or ability mats in shipments. I've done it to get to that next level on a character but there are more enjoyable ways to earn all of that and much better ways to spend crystals like energy refreshes or arena if you need to get past the mid 100's grind

Op was asking about Shard Shop which you cannot spend crystals in.
  • So say for some reason I buy CUP shards, can I buy more CUP shards right away?
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Ello_Asty wrote: »
    So say for some reason I buy CUP shards, can I buy more CUP shards right away?

No, you cannot. It's like a shipment that refreshes once a day and can't be manually refreshed. Also, please never ever buy CUP in the shard shop. I'm pretty sure you're joking, but I have to make sure.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Only if he/she is in there multiple times
    Example you could by all three if GG. Today but would have to wait for the reset to buy more.

I currently have 3 Datcha in mine so I could but 2 x3 but that is it once you buy it is gone and tomorrow may/will bring something new.

Except for GG it is not meant as a farming place but as a place to get a couple extra shards if you want.

I currently only buy Vader, Rey, or FOTP if they show.
  • Great, thanks for the help!