QUICK!! lets see the power creep

Juhani is going to make revan unbeatable. And she will do nothing for anyone else BUT Revan. This is getting a lil out of hand.

Replies

• Options
    I can’t justify removing anyone from the current Revan meta team for her. Overreaction much.
  • Options
    A taunt that will be dispelled and then can’t be recast for 4 turns.....
  • Options
    A taunt that will be dispelled and then can’t be recast for 4 turns.....

And, while she isn't taunting, you can just ignore her because she's so slow. And even if she wasn't so slow, when she does act she's not doing any damage.
  • Options
    I think its pretty clear she is meant as a secondary tank and not a primary one.
  • Options
    yea guys cause GK's taunt is soo much more reliable. the crap is erratic as hell. when are you all gunna realize that with revan its about regen. With the right group she could be unkillable.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    yea guys cause GK's taunt is soo much more reliable. the crap is erratic as hell. when are you all gunna realize that with revan its about regen. With the right group she could be unkillable.

And your point? An "unkillable" Tank that spends time in stealth and will spend most of her time outside of taunt? GK's taunt is reliable because its random. GK auto-taunting is what makes him good. A 4 turn CD taunt that gets removed before one turn is over from a character who hits for nothing will be dead weight on the team..

Then again, I don't mind if people use her so Revan is easier to beat :D
  • Options
    She'd be good if that taunt had a instant cooldown. As it is, she'll get that taunt up once, have it dispelled, and then ignored until last as she's no threat to anyone. I'll farm her when she's free, but see no reason to gear her. IMO she's the 3rd best jedi tank.
  • Options
    I'll just smack her with Sassy, then she don't taunt no mo. Ignore her for the next thousand years, kill her later.
  • Options

Do you realize how much regen you get when GK puts retribution on the team? Not to mention cool down reduction every time Jolee counterattacks.
  • Options
    Just keep slapping GK with shock and he doesn't taunt...... ever.

Juhani solves this how?
  • Options
    And she will do nothing for anyone else BUT Revan.

I can't speak for high-end teams, but I find her very useful in my beginner Bastila team (without either Yoda or GK or any other fancy meta Jedi). Between her and Kanan, I don't have to worry about my squishier Jedi like Ahsoka anymore. And she does about the same damage as Anakin, whom I kicked off the team for her. My only issue with her is that I'm not Bill Gates, so I won't be able to star her past 4* until she's farmable.
  • Options

I can't speak for high-end teams, but I find her very useful in my beginner Bastila team (without either Yoda or GK or any other fancy meta Jedi). Between her and Kanan, I don't have to worry about my squishier Jedi like Ahsoka anymore. And she does about the same damage as Anakin, whom I kicked off the team for her. My only issue with her is that I'm not Bill Gates, so I won't be able to star her past 4* until she's farmable.

I fail to see how she could do similar damage to an appropriately geared and modded a JKA —> Offence set with CD Triangle being my preference. Can anyone else verify this? If shes pulling JKA DPS numbers then she’s an auto-pick.
  • Options

I fail to see how she could do similar damage to an appropriately geared and modded a JKA —> Offence set with CD Triangle being my preference. Can anyone else verify this? If shes pulling JKA DPS numbers then she’s an auto-pick.

Yeah I havent used her outside of the Marquee but when I did, her damage didn't even come close to JKA damage.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Imo, one player’s power creep is another player’s relief.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

My JKA and Juhani are at gear VI / VII and level 65 / 67, respectively. I'm guessing it would make more of a difference if they were better geared and higher in level. And I sure hope so because as of yet, I'm rather underwhelmed with JKA's damage output compared to Ahsoka or even Qui-Gon.

ETA: This is my roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/385516646/characters/ My Anakin probably needs a bit of work to come into his own. I need to star and gear him up before the next GM Yoda event since a 4* Juhani would be rather useless there and I'd rather not rely on Windu or the Consular.