Missing Marquee Event?

A week ago I started an second account to see what I could have done better the first way I played the early levels. It is fun fighting with low level characters and not having to many different activities per day.

I keep the accounts completely separate, I am not even my own ally. :-)

But now I am wondering if something is wrong with the new account. I am up to level 47 by now and got the announcement of the two new marquee characters when I logged in. But there is no Event announcement in my Event section. In my first account I can see both events and their countdowns.

Is level 47 to low for Marquee events? If yes, what level do they start? Any other idea?

I guess I could just be patient and wait if the first events starts even if I cant see it yet. But I have to work all day and I am not sure if I will have to contact someone in a hurry and wanted to get a headstart. :-)

If you have any ideas I would by grateful hearing them.

Replies

• DebulMonar wrote: »
    Is level 47 to low for Marquee events? If yes, what level do they start? Any other idea?

Jango Fett was the last marquee that was req level 20. The now 4 newer Old Republic marquees require level 60. Speculation is because a few people were trying to game the system and remain low level before getting into an arena shard with OP synergy type characters and lots of reserve energy to level and gear them up. Although if they are guilded, they can get guild gear donations (and raid char shards) I think so can even get geared up without energy. Seems to me like it hurts the more honest player with a lower level account though. If they were worried about this practice, should have made the level 30 to really stick it to them.
  • Thanks for the quick reply. Too bad I wont get them but at least the account is not buggy.