Shoutout to Mandalorians on Dantooine

Thanks thanks THANKS A LOT to Dantooine map and mandalorians in Juhani marquee event
That is the best that i saw in this game
p.s. thanks for animation on Juhani's 2nd special. It is awesome too!

Replies

• I'd love to actually be able to farm those mandalorian characters, they're pretty cool, be a good work in for bringing Mandalore Canderous to the game later on
  • Yeah the Mandalorians were awesome! I hope they bring them in as well as the sith soldiers from the other Old Republic marquees. Seems like a waste for them to create a kit and models/animations just to only use them for one marquees event
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Emguy wrote: »
    Yeah the Mandalorians were awesome! I hope they bring them in as well as the sith soldiers from the other Old Republic marquees. Seems like a waste for them to create a kit and models/animations just to only use them for one marquees event

The kits can be very simple and unfit for player characters, though. For example, the sith soldiers from the marquee seem to be just a reskin of sith trooper. And animations are shared between characters, so it's not that much of a waste.
    That said, I'd love to see the Mando faction here. Heck, we almost have a full team already, even discounting the Fetts who are somewhat dubious in this regard. All that is needed is the tag and including them in Gar Saxon's lead. I think we will get it when the Mandalorian series comes out, if not sooner.
  • I was happy to see CG go the extra mile to spice up this marquee with new environments and characters. I am curious about the Mandalorian raiders' kits. One on the bonus tier hit me with an aoe armor shred, so they seem unique. I wouldn't mind an aoe armor shred for raids.
  • I was pleasantly surprised by that locale too. It was almost like being back in KOTOR :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Not the biggest fan of just porting a bunch of faceless goons to be useable but pretty sure the leader has as armor shred multi tap basic which I would love to see integrated into a kit