Galactic War matchmaking is a JOKE

I don’t think that I should be able to win the galactic war each time. I don’t mind a challenge, my problem is the Match making is so broken, when they on your third match put you against a Jedi team lead by Bastilla, and three Zetas on the team and you have one decent team with no zetas... there is ZERO chance of grinding for things you need. Another EA tactic to try and promote people bring Whales and spending money as the only way to progress.
Only been on game 3 months not sure how you all made it 3 years.

Replies

• Options
    We’ve all been there. It’s beyond frustrating. All I can say is stay focused on the light at the end of the tunnel...that day you will be able to auto it.
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Robert wrote: »
    We’ve all been there. It’s beyond frustrating. All I can say is stay focused on the light at the end of the tunnel...that day you will be able to auto it.

Without data showing the team in question and the top 5 of his roster, we can't tell if this is WAI or the bug that has been reported over on the EA Answers bug forum. I'm guessing bug since he has been playing for 3 months, has no zetas, and is going against 3 zetas on battle 3. Battle 3 is supposed to be about 75% of your top 5 power.

For folks experiencing the bug, that advice doesn't help. If it is not the bug, then spot on.