Jango fett, tenacity down

I want ask, if you play vs revan he gave tenacity up for 1 turn, so if jango lead gave all enemies -40% tenacity, so how much exactly tenacity they have?

Replies

• Options
    Tenacity up overrides any tenacity check. They're immune to debuffs that don't have a "can't be resisted" modifier.
  • Options
    Tenacity Up is 999900% extra Tenacity. You’d need like 25000 Jangos on your team before you get any effect lol.
  • Options
    Throw either Canderous Ordo or OG Chewie on your scoundrel team and they'll inflict tenacity down, countering T-Up completely. Then go to town.

Causes you to sacrifice one BH off your team but against Revan it could be worth it. Chewie will also be guarding someone.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Also, you may wanna consider changing your lead vs revan teams. Jango deals a lot in buffs and debuffs. Revan teams don't deal much debuffs. Maybe run Bossk or someone.

But yeah, tenacity down will cancel out tenacity up. I'd go with Chewie, he's also got that dispel, and guard
    (but, Jango will give chewie that bonus speed, so changing lead like I suggest will hurt him a little)
  • Options
    No I just wondering how it works. I use other peas in arena. Thx for answer