What potency % recommended for EP on bastila lead?

I am finding 96% to be useless when protecting is up on g11. Don’t know if when I hit g12 it will be more effective because they will be g12 as well lol.

Replies

• Basically you need to exceed each character's individual tenacity plus Bastila's +150%, otherwise they'll win the T/P check.

Best bet is either Tarkin if they have Old Ben/Ezra or TFP with insane speed and ridiculous critical chance.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    The simple answer is "a lot" and "probably too much to really be worth it." I'd suggest using a different team. RJT, CLS/Han/Chewie+2, Traya, Revan, and zBossk can all beat Bastila teams.
  • Ok cls is next I’ll play around with tarkin speed I can’t beat the ones with more power but workin on it lol
  • Sith marauder with potency up can be a decent option i guess
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Sith marauder with potency up can be a decent option i guess

Sith Maruader is actually terrible - even against Bastilla. Take it from one of the four people that has him at G12... :D

The simple answer here is that no amount of potency will overcome Bastilla's tenacity bonus. Just focus down targets and you should have no problem against Bastilla with Palp lead though.