Level cap for marquee events?

I was just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this. My son has an account under my guest account that he plays for fun and lately the past few marquee events he hasn't been able to play since dark side bastilla. He was able to play all the older kotor and the recent bounty hunters but for some reason not these ones. All it says is continue playing to unlock. Is there something new they changed with them?

Replies

• You need to be level 60.
  • Bill0207 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this. My son has an account under my guest account that he plays for fun and lately the past few marquee events he hasn't been able to play since dark side bastilla. He was able to play all the older kotor and the recent bounty hunters but for some reason not these ones. All it says is continue playing to unlock. Is there something new they changed with them?

It was changed after Jango. No mention as to why. Speculation is there were a few people trying to cheese the system by hanging out at level 20-21 collecting energy and marquee chars to get a head start at level 28 once they get put into an arena shard. So rather than do the smart thing and not harm those low level casual types like your son by making the required level 30, they went and made it 60.