So basically...(C3PO things)

Prev13456711
newbornFL
483 posts Member
edited December 2018
This will be like bb-8 event right ?

Forcing a plain bad team(''First order'',but in this case,Ewoks) so you can gain an 'legendary(bb-8 but now c3po) so you can use that legendary , that is mandatory for an Hero's Journey (RJT but now Jedi Luke)

It kinda makes sense.

Except nobody wants to farm Ewok.

//Bet there'llbe some smartasses that will tell me that they want to farm ewok just to prove me wrong.

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Pretty sure Phoenix has nothing to with BB8
  • FO are a great faction.... I really can't make sense of this post.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    newbornFL wrote: »

Except nobody wants to farm Ewok

//Bet there'llbe some smartasses that will tell me that they want to farm ewok just to prove me wrong.

I want to farm Ewoks. So I did.

*fist pumping baby meme*
  • Ewoks are awesome, little murder bears have served me well since the Rancor days. They always seem to have some relevance in the game.
  • The message is in the Key of C
  • The Ewoks are sweet and fun. You’re missing out
  • I have all of the ewoks except Wicket 7st. He'll probably be required, but I'm okay with that. Gives me something to strive for
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    If you think First Order is a "bad team" it is because you are using them incorrectly.

Similarly, Ewoks are a plenty competent team. They just get overlooked because they don't dominate arena or post insane numbers in Heroic Sith. Personally I was planning on farming them next once I finish getting my Revan requirements taken care of.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ewoks are fun
  • I want to, and in fact have farmed Ewoks. They're a lot of fun. Tons of turns and tm gain
  • First order is an incredible team if you bother to gear them, and their ships work extremely well together. Ewoks at full gear and zetas and proper modding are also extremely useful, and can potentially beat anything. Look up some videos. Don't knock what you don't know.
  • FO bad team lol except they’re one of the best TW teams, They auto TB, with decent gear they take down Traya on off and KRU’s ship is god tier...

Also unless your name is “Nobody” don’t make general statements that most people don’t share, since ewoks are probably the most fun to play team in the game, they’re a guarantee to get 20 banners on off in TW and you get free zetas for farming Wicket.

Not all teams are meant to be Arena viable.
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'll add to the "ewoks are great" train. Ran them in top 20 arena (Dec '15 shard) for months. Could hit top 5 some days. Of course they didn't hold well on defense, but barely any worse than any other team. I got a bigger return from farming ewoks than any other team I've ever built up.

We'll be lucky if C3po requires ewoks, cause the alternative is probably Jawas.
  • I loaded up my maxed & fully zetad ewoks with my arena mods and gave them a whirl.

A 100th placed traya squad ensured I barely got a turn.

It wasn't fun.
  • Lol
  • I love my 4-zeta all G12 Murderbear team, they are fun and a decent soft counter to a few squads in TW.
    BRING ON THE EWOK EVENT!!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Troopers.... i mean he and r2 werent the droids they were looking for right
  • Lot of assumptions that ewoks will be required. What about Jawas or droids?

Aside from Ewok Scout being the login toon, the Jawas simply ambushed a lone C-3PO in the desert before he met Luke or anyone else. The Ewoks fought the whole team. It makes more sense
  • Lot of assumptions that ewoks will be required. What about Jawas or droids?

The assumption is probably because Ewok Scout is the December log-in character according to screenshots from people in timezones where it's December already.
  • Why hate on ewoks they are solid as are FO.
    I have 5 7* murder bears although gear could use work, here is hoping you dont need the newer two.

A useless faction is Jawas and Tuskens, Tantooine gets no love in terms of having a use and team synergy.
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Something people also seem to be assuming is that he’ll be legendary. What if he’s a reward for Grand Arena? (Which should be coming December as well)
    Could very well make another store and another currency for GA and have him like Hoda and Wampa. Or simply reward shards for GA if no new store/currency
  • Has Threepio ever been confirmed? Because I just can't see him in a combat role. Maybe his head on a battle droid or vice versa. But what is he going to do as his regular worrywart self? Annoy opponents to death?
  • Has Threepio ever been confirmed?

Yes, he was via Crumb's puzzle tonight.
  • y'all think before telling me that FO is a 'great' team.

I have them at full g12.5 + zeta .

They are good,in TW,but that's about it,definetly not worth zeta investment nor the gear.

Especially the mods.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Has Threepio ever been confirmed? Because I just can't see him in a combat role. Maybe his head on a battle droid or vice versa. But what is he going to do as his regular worrywart self? Annoy opponents to death?

Another version of Hermit Yoda, either with a lot of different synergies or he'll just power buff the hell out of droids.
  • Halo wrote: »
    Something people also seem to be assuming is that he’ll be legendary. What if he’s a reward for Grand Arena? (Which should be coming December as well)
    Could very well make another store and another currency for GA and have him like Hoda and Wampa. Or simply reward shards for GA if no new store/currency

Or just another marquee event. Does anyone really consider c3po a legendary tier star wars character?
  • If 8 films doesn't qualify as legendary god knows
  • We have 1 guy with First Order that can break into the Top 50.....not a Top 20 team but they have another movie and are “close” to being Top-Tier viable. I could see one character being game changing for them given how solid they are e.g. Snoke or Hux.
  • Wrathor wrote: »
    If 8 films doesn't qualify as legendary god knows

9 films... including Rogue One