Guilds Looking For Mergers - December 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• KingTommy23
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    AMADALA GUARD

** 10 OPEN SPOTS, SEARCH AND JOIN OR MESSAGE ME IN GAME **

ALLY CODE
    519-355-155

we were 190mil as of last week, beating everything except the last dark side TB star.

KingTommy23
  • NightShades

Hi Holo Table heroes! (That sounded weird). We are looking for 20 to 30 players to merge into our main guild and sister guild (also you can come individually if you want).

We are a over 100m GP guild. We win 70% of territory wars. We get 28-32 stars on territory battles.

We are building teams and getting closer to HSTR (currently doing tier 6 easy). We are very very close to doing heroic sith and just need a few more good scoundrels (you) to get us there.

We are both semi serious and semi casual. We have only a few easy requirements:

* Be at least 1m GP (you will go into main guild or sister guild depending on GP).
    * Be active in raids, wars, and battles.
    * Don't go inactive for more than 7 days without letting us know.
    * Be actively working on teams for heroic sith raid (we will help you with this).
    * Install discord app, chat, and be friends with us.

We offer:

* Nice and relaxed guild yet competitive.
    * Mentorship and guild exclusive tutorials and guides.
    * An advanced and well organized discord server with lots of information and tools.
    * Lots of gear donations.
    * Friendship and camraderie.

Interested?

Join our discord and ask us any questions!
    https://discord.gg/uMeG5YF
  • vfmk7uf71gzd.jpg
    Vader Tots - a Death March Empire Alliance Guild looking for a merge for our Casual Guild

Death March Empire is a 4 guild Alliance
    Discord Chat available below.
    https://discord.gg/Twc37pr
    Active Guilds
    DeathstarJanitors32 - 128M+ GP - 2 spots open
    Victory March - 141M+ GP - 2 spots open
    Anarchy Empire - 122M+ GP - 0 Spots open :(
    https://swgoh.gg/g/41940/deathstarjanitors32/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/33716/anarchy-empire/
    Casual Guild
    VaderTotsDME - Newly formed accepting mergers, new players, and alts - Plenty of room
    https://swgoh.gg/g/56482/vadertotsdme/
    All Guilds require Active Discord
    Requirements vary per guild but everyone finds a home
    Contact @Funk Janitor Filique#6070
  • Hi out there. We are a group looking to merge several guilds together. We’ve recruited a few whales ane need some troopers ready to commit to TW and TB. We would like 2.5 mil gp as that shows you’re in the way. When you join us we expect every day 600. Farm the “right”teams and place tw as directed. Officers have 3 years experience but discussion is encouraged. We are a fun group but we will demand the 600we will have all raids on farm so the more you participate the more rewards ya get. Pm me here or even easier on discord. Jeffzzbb8#9468. We are literally starting from scratch and will be migrating tomorrow. If you’re looking for a change and want to step up you’re TW game we’re your team. Talk soon.
  • My guild is currently looking for 5-10 new members or a small guild merger. We have HPIT & HAAT on farm and have about 85 mil GP. We are a casual guild working towards heroic Sith.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin
    825-157-734
    new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • OpiEnu
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Hallo*,
    Wir suchen aktuell eine kleine Gruppe mit max 6-8 Mitgliedern.
    Wie spielen HRancor, HAAT und Sith 6.
    Unsere Gildenmacht liegt bei 84M.

Hast du/ihr Interesse? Dann lass uns über die Details schreiben.

OpiEnu 223-867-353
    Discord:OpiEnu#3794
    Post edited by OpiEnu on
  • CAndrade125
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Post edited by CAndrade125 on
  • Hola, somos un gremio casual que busca un grupo de 6-7 jugadores que quieran unirse a nosotros. Hacemos el Triunvirato a nivel VI, y en breve vamos a probar en heroico. Nuestro PG es de 130M.
    Si estás interesado añademe como aliado y hablamos, mi código de aliado es 344-965-781
  • AlphaWhiskey
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    We found a guild to merge with and now are a part of the Shades of the Fallen alliance!

Go here for more information.
    http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197481/are-you-ready-for-darth-revan
    Post edited by AlphaWhiskey on

• LTDLStrikesBack is 105 million GP and looking for up to six active players.

Our guild is making our final preparations for our HSTR runs.  We are lead by senior leadership from our parent guild and also have the knowledge of players from two other senior level guilds.  Advice and direction are given as needed but overall we are an independent group.  If you feel that you are ready for HSTR, or want to learn what is needed to complete HSTR; come chat with us (tap the Discord link below).

Raid start times are currently 7PM PST and have a 24 hour join period.  We are looking for members that can collect at least 500 raid tickets per day.  Guild reset is at 2:30 PM PST.  

The Discord app, communication, and a swgoh.gg profile are required.  We recommend that you have at least one HSTR capable team and are at least 2 million GP.

https://discord.gg/3zMrYtc

• Malorn13
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Guild: Overlords of Enros
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1802/overlords-of-enros/

We are a mid-tier guild with 36 members. We are looking to have another small guild merge into us so that we can finally complete HSTR. We are very close and only get stuck at Phase 4.
    We can complete all other raids and do so frequently.
    We are an East Coast guild.

Our minimum activity level is once a day and participation in TB and TW is mandatory.
    We have an average GP of 2.8 mil and a minimum requirement of 1.5 mil.

If you are an interested Guild send a message to Metamorphmas at Ally Code: 986-363-611

• I GOT 30 PEOPLE ALL BASICALLY 3.5mil+, IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN FORCES AND MAKE A SUPERGUILD MESSAGE ME IN-GAME. RARE OPPURTUNITY RIGHT HERE

ALLY CODE
    519-355-155
  • MrCoach1138
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    thank you all for the responses
    Post edited by MrCoach1138 on
  • Our guild Whaling Ship is currently at 178M GP, we're looking for between 6-8 players of 3.5M GP or more with TW focus to come aboard and help push us into elite guild status. Link to our guild page: https://swgoh.gg/g/1035/whaling-ship/

Discord-Ghee Buttersnaps#5007
  • new1138.jpg?width=814&height=611

Marauders of Malachor 2 (Starter Guild) is a newly formed expansion guild of the marauders family we are seeking new and mid level players looking to leave the In-Game starter guild system and want to start taking their game play to the next level.

Mission:
    1. Bring several smaller but strong guild into one cohesive Guild to empower its members threw growth and understanding of the game.
    2. Keep the game fun but at the same time keep its members progression flowing upwards
    3. Maintain a friendly community of players

if this sound like something you like to join message the people listed in the posters via ingame chat or discord
    looking forward to see you at the holo tables
  • Knights of the Fallen looking for 6 members.
    2.3 mil average gp. 44 members with 103 mil gp.
    2.0 mil gp or higher requirement
    Heroic rancor 3x-4x a week
    Heroic AAT 3x-2x a week
    Heroic Sith raid 1x-2x a week
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB and TW participation
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
  • Booze Blasters and Bounty is searching for active players to join our ranks. We are currently an 87 million GP team with 11 slots to fill. We are fairly laid back but do ask for 400 raid tickets daily and participation in all events. We run Hpit, and Haat at least twice a week. 29 stars on both light and dark side TB. If you are interested in joining us message me at Biggs Fartlighter#7190 of discord or 267-713-465 in game.
  • Knights of the Fallen looking for new members.
    2.3 mil average gp. 43 members with 101 mil gp.
    Heroic rancor
    Heroic AAT
    Heroic Sith raid
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm EST
  • Me and my guild members are looking for a new guild to merge with. there is only 3 of us left but we are active. I am not just looking for any guild. There are requirements. Im not a fan of merging but to keep this guild to survive I will. I dont keep up with here so message me on discord MedicJ96#7356
  • Grymsted
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    We are currently looking for a guild with about 20-30 people to merge into our existing guilds to fill us to 100%. Here is a little info about us.

The Republic is a dynamic community with a rich history. As a family of 11 guilds from around the world, we’re a dedicated community that works together for the benefit of each guild family. From the days of hPIT and hAAT til now, the Republic is an established family of top-end guilds that were early achievers in the heroic Sith raid.
    GP Power: 5 of 11 in the top 150 GP Leaderboards! Guilds 170-200+ mil
    TW Leaders: 2 of 11 guilds in the top 150 & additional guilds with high TW win rates
    TW & TB focused guilds alike
    Range of time zones across the world!
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    We're confident you can find your new home with us! Pop on by and chat with us at https://discord.me/joinrepublic !
    THE REPUBLIC -- OUT OF THE STRONG ROSE THE FAMILY OF REPUBLIC GUILDS

• [img][/img]2rgjdl3.jpg

Starborn is looking for a merger that would lead to a development guild being formed as a result. We currently have 40 members and are at 120m GP with an average of 3m GP so we would have plenty of GP to share with the developmental guild and would happily work out a rotation for folks to rotate up to get the better rewards from HSTR. Officer positions would be made available.

If you are interested message me on LINE @Dazewalker
  • Gaming Geeks is a looking for 10-15 active members to join us, or merge with out clan.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38245/gaming-geeks/

We have 35 active members and want to expand so we can reliably win more TW.

We regularly do Heroic Pit, and 5th tier Sith and Tank.

Looking for active, casual players to have fun. We are not like the other aggressive clans. We just ask that you join us in the fun!

Add me if you have any questions!

Ally Code: 921-626-719
  • Looking for motivated players
    2.4 mil average gp. 44 members with 104+ mil gp.
    Heroic rancor-8pm EST
    Heroic AAT-10pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid-9pm EST
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • Nerfherders Strike Back have reached a critical moment in its history. We are now looking to go full steam ahead into our preferred game mode of TW. We are looking for a like minded group of 10 to 15 players who want to succeed and push boundaries in the TW arena. We dknt want to merge with another guild who are 50 of 50 and want to make with 25 from each. We want to maintain our identity and look and wait for the right 10 to 15 players.

-We are 180million gp with 48 players

-We are independent

-We get 44 stars lstb

-We get 46 Stars (47 next time, as weve been 5m short) dstb

-We won 41 tws so far.

-Sith raid is 9pm GMT

What makes us that efficient compared to other guilds?

We are all Players that want to win, that want the guild to suceed in all areas of the Game. We all Care for the guild and help each other. The leadership have been together 2 years and plan to continue with the same enthusiasm.

Due to that mindset, we have relative few Rules. Our members are smart, and dont need to be parentized about what to Farm and who to Gear. We respect each other and Help with Guides, checking each Others modding or through our very own SWOGHOPEDIA. This guy is immense.

We have no dictatorship ruling- punishments are relative soft & easily avoideable (but deserved where spoken out), and we try to make polls about all Major decisions.

-doing ur daily 600 must be a non-brainer (we have an unavaiability Channel for planned absences such as Holidays)

-ur focused on Arena/ Ship Arena, or at least are willing to strive for topranks

-u have discord. We dont expect daily chatting If U dont want. But u need to read announcements, participate in polls, and follow the tw instructions written in discord

-Your personality must fit to us. Just Sending ur swgoh.gg Profile and asking when U can Join wont Work. We dont need ur whole life Story, but we are Not looking for a guildhoppers, we are looking for like minded individuals who intend to stay and build a Dynasty.

If ur interested , I will happily answer ur questions on discord GreenArrow#8699

https://swgoh.gg/g/13780/nerfherders-strike_back/

• sydartha
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Heirs of the Empire is lookinging for players around 3.5+ mil GP to top us off. Exceptions can be made depending on roster. We will have room for about 5 after the next TB. We are currently 47/50 and 45 lstb and 47 dstb. HSTR raid times are 9pm eastern and Pit/Tank 8pm.

Can leave me a message on discord sangha#4985

https://swgoh.gg/g/46757/heirs-of-the-empire-te/
  • Looking for 5-8 HSTR ready group of folks to join our HSTR farming guild - Legion Ascendant.

We've had HSTR on farm for 4 months, but are looking to replace a group of RL friends that dropped from the game together.

Looking forward to discussing! You can find us on discord at https://discord.gg/hKdDCc6 or here on the forums. Ask for Andoligan or Meshliv.

See you around the holotable!
  • LOOKING FOR A COMPETITIVE GUILD
    2.4 mil average gp. 47 members with 110+ mil gp.
    Must have one of the following: JTR,or C3po, or Night sisters-(high level), or Chewy
    Heroic rancor-8pm EST
    Heroic AAT-10pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid-9pm EST
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • clandestine heroes is considering a merge. we need 5 daily players and participate in tw and tb events. we are currently at 60 mil gp.we are doing hpit and haat regularly. we are currently doing t5 in sith raid pushing for t6 soon and hstr. must be level 85 have a gp of 1million plus. if you are interested in merging into our guild contact me on discord @jabba#7490 ally code186-539-247 to let me know how many people would be coming over. will need to be australian or nz time zone. if youre a small guild interested coming over we may be able to make room for more if needed.
  • GA_Strikes_Back
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    TW FOCUSED GUILD LOOKING FOR 5 TW FOCUSED PLAYERS !!!
    SITH RAID 9PM UK

Nerfherders Strike Back have reached a critical moment in its history. We are now looking to go full steam ahead into our preferred game mode of TW. We are looking for a like minded group of 5 to 8 players who want to succeed and push boundaries in the TW arena. We dknt want to merge with another guild who are 50 of 50 and want to make with 25 from each. We want to maintain our identity and look and wait for the right 5 to 8 players.

-We are 180million gp with 48 players

-We are independent

-We get 44 stars lstb

-We get 46 Stars (47 next time, as weve been 5m short) dstb

-We won 41 tws so far.

-Sith raid is 9pm GMT

What makes us that efficient compared to other guilds?

We are all Players that want to win, that want the guild to suceed in all areas of the Game. We all Care for the guild and help each other. The leadership have been together 2 years and plan to continue with the same enthusiasm.

Due to that mindset, we have relative few Rules. Our members are smart, and dont need to be parentized about what to Farm and who to Gear. We respect each other and Help with Guides, checking each Others modding or through our very own SWOGHOPEDIA. This guy is immense.

We have no dictatorship ruling- punishments are relative soft & easily avoideable (but deserved where spoken out), and we try to make polls about all Major decisions.

-doing ur daily 600 must be a non-brainer (we have an unavaiability Channel for planned absences such as Holidays)

-ur focused on Arena/ Ship Arena, or at least are willing to strive for topranks

-u have discord. We dont expect daily chatting If U dont want. But u need to read announcements, participate in polls, and follow the tw instructions written in discord

-Your personality must fit to us. Just Sending ur swgoh.gg Profile and asking when U can Join wont Work. We dont need ur whole life Story, but we are Not looking for a guildhoppers, we are looking for like minded individuals who intend to stay and build a Dynasty.

If ur interested , I will happily answer ur questions on discord GreenArrow#8699

https://swgoh.gg/g/13780/nerfherders-strike_back/

https://discord.gg/DhH7xG
    Post edited by GA_Strikes_Back on
  • aryaSTARK
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    LOOK SKYWALKERS is recruiting or Looking to Merge with another guild of 25 members, current GP is 64.6M.

We are a PIONEER guild established in late 2016, therefore WE WILL NOT DISBAND! Other Stats as Follows:
    Heroic Pit and Tank Raid, with 24H zero damage. Pit lasts only for 30 minutes and Tank lasts for 4 Hours. Sith Tier6 currently at 3-4days. 18-21 Stars on TB, no TW for the last month due to member inability :(. We are a Philippine based guild on time zone GMT+8.

Interested? Please contact me!
    Player: aryaSTARK
    Ally Code: 259-873-383
    Discord: aryaSTARK#8632

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!!
    Post edited by aryaSTARK on

aryaSTARK
    GL, LookSkywalkers
This discussion has been closed.