Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• WE ARE...

Ewokolypse Ascension

HPIT, HAAT, HSTH !!!

Strong in both LS & DS TB's

115,000,000 m GP

Competitive in TW 95% win ratio

Friendly, Fun, and Enthusiastic Players

YOU SHOULD BE...

1.5m + GP (Exceptions possible)

BUILDING HSTH TEAMS

-JTR & BB8 TEAM
    -CHEX MIX
    -NIGHTSISTERS
    -ETC.

Must contribute 600 tix daily

Have a good attitude !!!

CONTACT ME

In game chat 533-533-537 (Leader)

On Discord: Maxxximus#8209

https://discord.gg/vwx9v8G

(Tag me @Maxxximus or @Ewok Officer upon landing)

NOTE: We are an alliance guild, but each guild grows independently, we don't move people around or treat any of our guilds as feeders.
  • rummy9911 wrote: »
    Shifting Veers

We are looking for 4-5 players who are HSTR ready. We are very close to completing but need a few more raid ready players to put us over the top. We do Hpit and HAAT a couple times a week each, TW and TB.600 raid tickets a day, discord and swogh.gg are a requirement. Please message me and link your swogh.gg account if you are intrested.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18742/shifting-veers/

We are still looking for active players who want to be part of a guild with alot of great people. We are extremely close to comp.eting H with for the 1st time.
  • The Lukewarm Tauntauns is now a Heroic Sith Raid guild

147 million GP guild
    3 Hpits a week starting at 1PM PST, 24 hour join then 10 minute no damage limit solo
    2 HAAT a week starting at 2PM PST, 24 hour join then FFA
    2 HSR a week Wednesday and Sunday 24 hour join then FFA
    40/44 stars in TB
    Discord required
    Our main focus is TB
    We ask only that you show up put up 500 tickets a day average, have 2.2 mill GP, at least 1 HSR ready team, do all battles in TB, and follow raid rules.
    We are a very laid back group.
    Contact ruggeroo8#2029 on discord for info (those are o's not zeros)

• LTDLStrikesBack is 105 million GP and looking for active players.

Our guild is making our final preparations for our HSTR runs.  We are lead by senior leadership from our parent guild and also have the knowledge of players from two other senior level guilds.  Advice and direction are given as needed but overall we are an independent group.  If you feel that you are ready for HSTR, or want to learn what is needed to complete HSTR; come chat with us (tap the Discord link below).

Raid start times are currently 7PM PST and have a 24 hour join period.  We are looking for members that can collect at least 500 raid tickets per day.  Guild reset is at 2:30 PM PST.  

The Discord app, communication, and a swgoh.gg profile are required.  We recommend that you have at least one HSTR capable team and are at least 2 million GP.

https://discord.gg/3zMrYtc

• Revanche_Gilder01
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    We are the:
    Mighty Mandalorians

Our current Guild GP is 52,838,981
    We're a casual group with a stable core of loyal team mates looking for people who like to play on a somewhat daily basis.
    Currently we do well on Tier IV of the Sith Raid, we smash the Heroic Pit Raid and normal Tank Takedown.
    Raids start generally at 6pm EST.
    Contact me here:
    https://discord.gg/gxyEhCn
    Post edited by Revanche_Gilder01 on
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    ***update........1 space........117.5mil***

Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

115mil gp

H raids 7.30pm uk time

T6 sith opens as soon as we have tickets

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • lightmatter22
    885 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Knights of the Fallen looking for new members.
    2.3 mil average gp. 45 members with 103 mil gp.
    2.0 mil gp or higher requirement
    Heroic rancor 3x-4x a week
    Heroic AAT 3x-2x a week
    Heroic Sith raid 1x-2x a week
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB and TW participation
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg

Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
  • new1138.jpg?width=814&height=611

Marauders of Malachor 2 is a newly formed expansion guild of the marauders family of guilds, we are seeking new/mid level to advanced players looking to leave their current guild or even the In-Game starter guild system and want to start taking their game play to the next level.

Mission:
    1. Bring several smaller but strong guild into one cohesive Guild to empower its members threw growth and understanding of the game.
    2. Keep the game fun but at the same time keep its members progression flowing upwards
    3. Maintain a friendly community of players

if this sound like something you like to join message the people listed in the posters via ingame chat or discord
    looking forward to see you at the holo tables
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    RECRUITMENTPOSTER.jpg

All full. Thanks for all the replies. Check back next Monday
    Contact us in-game or online
    Hyme 273-481-216
    www.heroeswith1000faces.com
    Post edited by hyme on
  • Guild Name: VIII (spelled viii)
    Guild-GP: 145M
    SWGoH.gg Guild-Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/16389/viii/

Fully Heroic: HPit, HAAT, HSTR

Currently focused on maximising the star count for TB. HSTR goes down quick and we usually win TW.

Discord is in use but NOT a requirement.

You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
    https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

lthynjifngrc.gif

VIII (or viii) currently has 1 opening for an active new member looking for a fun, friendly and active guild! Current Guild focus is maximizing Territory Battle star counts. We usually win TW and can clear HSTR in hours.

We are a mostly North American based guild, but we have several members in Asia and Europe. That means there is almost always someone online!

Who are we looking for? You! That player at 2.5M GP or higher, active daily and wants to improve and help others to grow! Must have a few good G12 squads for TB/TW

VIII Critical Info!

HPit runs 2 to 3 times per week. Weekday starts are 10PM EST; weekend starts 3PM EST. Strict 24-hour zero damage rule in effect! Solo efforts are allowed to post 15 minutes after raid start time.

HAAT runs 2-3 times per week. Weekday starts are at 9PM EST; weekend starts are at 3PM EST.

HSTR runs at least twice a week and completes in under 12 hours.

TW – 35 wins and counting! We rarely lose. We are in the 3 zeta bracket for a win, 2 for a loss. One guild officer coordinates offensive and defensive strategies. Must have ready squads (NS, FO, Sith, Jedi, BH, Empire, Phoenix, Scoundrels, etc.).

TB – Achieving 40-43+ stars on LS/DS battles. Should hit 44 stars on DS very soon

Discord is in use and encouraged, but it is not required. Discussions other than SWGoH encouraged!
    You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
    https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

Guild activity reset is at 7:30PM EST.

We have no requirements for raid tickets; just do what you can. We all have lives to lead!

Finally, chat first when you join. Otherwise, you get the boot

Ohh…and HAVE FUN! We are NOT a Guild of Elitist Jerks ;)

If interested, please either reply here, PM me, or contact myself or another guild member.

In-game I'm both Dark Helmet (561-425-188) and Upgrayedd (563-833-936).

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • kizza
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    ANZGC (200e) is an AEST (utc+10) timezone Guild that is now recruiting 3.8m+ GP players to join our friendly and active 190m GP guild. We have heroics on farm raiding @ 8pm AEDT, 45* LS TB and 47* DS TB. If you’re interested contact me (discord kizza#4900) or join our discord server for a chat
    q5rjaspjr6xm.jpeg
    https://discord.gg/vPpcgah https://swgoh.gg/g/7081/l-anzgc-i/
    Post edited by kizza on
  • 42l6q8fo7iaf.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/12001/devils-awaken/

Member Requirements:
    1. 3M GP+ (negotiable)

2. Strong TW teams (Proper zetas)
    3. Very active on discord
    4. Daily 600
    5. Active participation in all game modes

About Us:
    1.Good TW win rate
    2. LSTB-44⭐ DSTB-46⭐
    3. All raids heroic
    4. All raids 24 Hr join time
    5. Raid times
    i) HAAT AND HPIT - 04:00, 12:30, 17:00 UTC
    ii) HSTR - 11:00 AND 17:00 UTC
    6. International members

Contact DarthZeta#6408 on discord
    Or join here and ask
    https://discord.gg/tcY9cFj
  • DgtM6Qi.jpg

Hello there,

we are an EU based Guild "Cloud City Insurgeny" and looking for one active player.

We have:
    • 150M GP -> roughly 3.0M GP average -> https://swgoh.gg/g/7832/cloud-city-insurgency/
    • 49/50 Members
    • 28k+ tickets daily
    • 5-6 raids per week
    • 2-3x HPIT, 2x HAAT (0 dmg/24 hours)
    • We are a fully heroic HSTR
    • Raid Times: 20:00 CET (UTC+1)
    • Guild Refresh: 18:30 CET (UTC+1)
    • 41☆ TB LS / 44☆ TB DS
    • A very structured TW tactic that made us wins many times in a row

About us:

We are a 3+ year old and independent guild, looking for active players. Due to being together for such a long time we developed a good routine for most of the game modes. We are a chill, yet fairly competitive guild with a core of experienced players. We are seeking to replace some players that quit the game.

We are people from all around Europe and we all speak english in chat. Our guild originally came from norway but we have started recruiting more international players in the past to have a better growth potential.

So we welcome people from all around the world and wish to make the experience of playing the game as positive as possible for everyone.

The guild is democratic, and officers and leaders can be voted in and out of office. You can be sure, that we have very active members, officers and guild lead. So someone will always be able to give you a quick response to any questions you might have.

We are "hungry" and love what we achieve, but we also respect Real Life and we are not robots. Just let us know, if you are on vacation etc.

We want/require:
    • ~ 2.2+ million GP (although each case will be looked at individually, so that number may vary)
    • ACTIVE
    • Daily 600 tickets is not required, but it should always be your goal
    • HSTR Teams developed / in development (P3 teams would be great!)
    • Discord is mandatory; we discuss lots of tactics there, have smalltalk a.s.o.
    • Swgoh.gg account is mandatory
    • Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW
    • Able to communicate, follow rules and participate
    • Most important: You enjoy the game and have fun in our guild

What you get:
    • Regular supply of ROLO and IPD shards
    • Huge bunches of credits, shipment shards and ability materials cause of Raids, TW & TB
    • Help in any matter of the game
    • A group of long experienced people to play with
    • Fun talks with our people about anything on discord
    • Successful TW's
    • Traya shards !!

If this all sounds to your liking, please come and visit us at our Discord server:

https://discord.gg/EJ5Hk9W

You can also contact me directly:

Cheers,
    Terpentin300
  • Hello Everyone!! We are an active guild looking for active players.
    Our guildname is 51st Rancor Patrol Battalion
    We are currently at 120+ mil GP of 43/50 players
    HAAT/HPit/SR T6 - close to heroic sith, we run the raids once we have the tickets
    What we are looking for:
    - 600 daily tickets
    - participation in all guild events
    - Level 85 or close to 85
    - We are willing to help any one below 1mil GP
    - Has JTR and CLS or working on getting them
    - We recommend Discord but we also use in game chat
    - If you won’t be able to play for a couple days let the officers know
    - Follow guild orders
    - Most of all have fun!
    If you are interested in joining our guild leave me a private message here, my ally code 166-982-321 or join our recruitment room on discord https://discord.gg/PHrWEnK
  • Scotia Prime
    144mil GP guild
    HAAT/Heroic Pit/HSTR on farm
    LS/DS TB 39*
    49 members
    Friendly, mainly FTP guild looking for active players over 2.5mil gp who either have or are working towards JTR.
    Come help us farm HSTR and wins some TW's
    Must have discord, if interested, come say hello, link below.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/hSAyBTk
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/50202/beyond-omega/
    Beyond Omega
    GP: 90 Million

Beyond Omega is a European guild that has recently started killing HSTR.
    We are looking for 2-5 players with good rosters to help us make the kills smoother.

- Prefer if you have at least one good HSTR team, more is better obviously.
    - Active participation in TB, and at least passive participation in TW.
    - Prefer if you use swgoh.gg and discord, but it is not mandatory
    - Friendly environment
    - We aim high, but we don't exhaust our players. I only request maximum effort when it makes a difference.
    - Personalized assistance with farming and mods if you wish.
    - Very stable guild.

If you are interested, contact me through PM or Discord,
    My discord ID is Vohbo#3122
    Ally code 384 318 252
  • Raptor Rising
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4768/raptor-rising

Join us, an independent guild w/3 openings

156M GP
    All Heroic Raids on farm.
    Members from Central Europe to the middle Pacific.
    Raids: 1600 UTC (11am EST)

PM me here if interested.

No crazy/$$$$ expectations. Just be active.

TW is not our strong spot. But you'll always get 2 zeta.

Your SWGoH experience should be fun, were you are able to have a life outside of the game. Our leaders/peers understand that life gets busy sometimes. Take comfort knowing you won’t be booted out at a moment's notice.

Sure we have expectations and goals, and non-participating members are booted after warnings, but there is room to play your way. Leadership drives a good balance between motivating progress towards guild objectives and just letting members have fun. You don’t have time for a guild that is going to dictate how you play.
  • Booze Blasters and Bounty is searching for active players to join our ranks. We are currently an 87 million GP team with 11 slots to fill. We are fairly laid back but do ask for 400 raid tickets daily and participation in all events. We run Hpit, and Haat at least twice a week. 29 stars on both light and dark side TB. If you are interested in joining us message me at Biggs Fartlighter#7190 of discord or 267-713-465 in game.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

The Corellian Refugees, an independent guild, has room for 1 new member! We're a relaxed yet dedicated group, free of drama. You'll find that we're more about community than we are compliance - rules are simple, and we succeed as a team.

GP is 146M (at 49/50). 41 stars in both DS+LS TBs, with increases each time. Players who join tend to stick around - average lifetime raid tix = 250K+.

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, and most hit that mark, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids at that time. All heroic raids are on farm and have a 24 hour join period so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or visit us at
    https://discord.gg/X9jrktQ
  • poester_107.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/16538/hot-damnerons/

Hot Damnerons

107M+ GP

The HOT DAMNERONS want YOU!

The Hot Damnerons are social, team-players who help each other improve. Our strong organization means we punch above our weight in TB and TW. We also have a busy Discord server with channels for help and tips, strategy, theorycrafting, and (of course) memes and general nonsense.

We have HSTR on farm.

If you're keen to progress (and for Traya) but aren't ready for an ultra-demanding guild, drop me a DM.

We have:

- All Heroics on farm

- A strong bot-assisted planning system for TBs and TW. (Plus ROLO/IPD shards.)

- Very knowledgeable players always willing to help (or debate!)

- Our independence! We are not part of an alliance, and instead work together as a cohesive unit.

We are looking for players who:

- Are active and get 600 tix wherever possible

- Have at least 1.4M GP but allowances can be made for HSTR ready squad(s)

- Have at least 1 HSTR ready team

- Contribute fully to guild activities in game (or let us know when you can't)

- Are on/willing to join swgoh.gg (for our bots)

- Communicative on Discord for coordination

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord xiaosufei#0513 for more info
  • 4SS4SS1NS is a friendly, supportive guild recruiting new members!
    Leader: Jurek Yeroc
    Slots available: 2-5 (>125M GP at full strength)
    Minimum Requiements: Level 85, 2M GP
    Chat: Discord (required) - we have well-organized resources and share info
    Reset Time: U.S. Eastern Time (all are welcome)
    Raids: Working on Heroic Sith Raid (practicing in Sith Tier 6 using HSTR squads every 3-4 days); HAAT (farming every 2-3 days from 9p ET, 24 h Join, 24 h 1M Damage Cap Contest, then Open Season); HPit (farming every 2-3 days from 8p ET, 21 h Join, 24 h 1M Damage Cap Contest, never gets to Open Season)
    Territory Battles: ≥35 stars Light and Dark
    Territory Wars: 120M GP guarantees 2 Zeta even if we lose, everyone must place Defense
    Activity Requirements: 600 Raid Tickets Daily, but we are understanding of occasional offline commitments
    Rules: No jerks! :smile:
    Find us in Guild Search for "4SS" or Ally me, Jurek Yeroc, at 524-653-863 or contact me on Discord at Jurek Yeroc#7953

• hi I'm R2E2, Ally code: 468-238-674, i'm a scoundrel droid that enjoys long flights in space and steaming hot oil baths. I want a droid babe with outstanding features that won't grind my gears. wait.... wrong section.

We are
    Sch'wartz Masters

Farming for HSTR (hitting T.6 currently)
    Tank and Rancor go pretty quick.
    TW: batting .700ish
    TB 25-28 stars (atleast deploy daily if you don't like it)
    We aren't too worried about your GP as long as you are playing the game fairly intelligently and producing raid tickets.

Usually have 50 members, had a few key players join an r.l. friend's guild and recently booted a few too many slackers and we'd like to complete our rework with you. we are an active but chill guild. Requirement: be a daily players and earn your keep.

76mil. Gp
    We have members from 3mil GP to 1mil
    37 members currently after rework removals

"I see your sch'wartz is as big as mine, now let's see how you handle hit"
  • 2ludpic.jpg

We are a 90+ million GP guild in the Pacific Time Zone who has been around for a couple of years and our priority is to keep long time players together. Our rules are simple:

-Activity - 7 days inactive cause for removal, but may post absence in Discord
    -TB - We ask that you participate. 3 days of no participation, cause for removal
    -TW - No rules other than if you sign up, you must get at least 1 banner

We have long been farming HAAT & HPit. (6 PM PST) We do Tier 6 STR and hope to do heroic next.

We are a casual guild but do require the above.

Looking for players of 2 million + GP.

If interested, please contact the GM, Mazraim - ally Code: 458-669-841
  • 3nxj3cia3g2g.jpg

We are a friendly but active UK based guild looking for daily and active teamplayers.
    Our guildname: Echo Base Squadron

Currently we have 49 players and 102mil GP, but due to kickrules we are looking for two players.

What we are looking for:
    - Level 85 (minimum required to join)
    - Over 1 Mil GP
    - Have JTR, CLS or Revan. If you don't have any of them, willing to collect them.
    - Take part in all guild events and raids every day
    - Get your 600 daily tokens collected every day
    - Follow teamorders
    - Real teamplayers
    - Have an swgoh.gg profile (mandatory)
    - Have Discord (mandatory)
    - If you won't be able to play for a couple of days, tell the officers.

We offer:
    - Regular HPIT and HAAT Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
    - Regular Sith at tier 6
    - Players that will help each other with advice and donations
    - Two advisers (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
    - An active Discord server including guild rules and channels for team- and modsetups
    - Weekly cleanups on inactive players including:
    - > Cleanups of players that don't participate in guild events
    - > Warning/cleanup system for players who can do the daily 600 tokens, but won't (we have an minimum of 500 tokens each day)
    - Joining our Discord server is mandatory ( https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr )

Take a look at our swgoh profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

We are invite only, so drop me a line on Discord if you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or simply want to join.
    Discord: nabucco#0893
    My allycode is: 693-852-446

Regards,
    Nabucco
  • lightmatter22
    885 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Knights of the Fallen looking for new members.
    2.3 mil average gp. 43 members with 101 mil gp.
    2.0 mil gp or higher requirement
    Heroic rancor
    Heroic AAT
    Heroic Sith raid
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB and TW participation
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm EST
  • Maxhell
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Gaming Geeks is a looking for 10-15 active members to join us, or merge with our clan.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38245/gaming-geeks/

We have 34 active members and want to expand so we can reliably win more TW.

We regularly do Heroic Pit, and 5th tier Sith and Tank.

Looking for active, casual players to have fun. We are not like the other aggressive clans. We just ask that you join us in the fun!

Add me if you have any questions!

Ally Code: 921-626-719
  • Primal Alliance
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27166/primal-alliance/
    Uk based
    1/3 of the guild is US based (mostly East Coast)
    48/50 active members
    GP 131 mil
    All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    HAAT 2 times a week
    HSTR
    Raid times in est is (2 and 7 pm)
    TB 39* ls/ds
    Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    Discord: frtpskn#0937
    What we are looking for:
    Swgoh.gg is must
    Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    GP over 2.5mil
    People who are willing to communicate
    if you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • Knights of Alderan are in need of new members, nice, friendly & active, but not a HC guild.
    We will accept any lvl 80+ who will contribute to the guild.
  • Dark Side of the Endor's Moon

2q2eqgo.jpg

Contactanos en nuestro server: discord.gg/QF8vyDH
This discussion has been closed.