Can we get a guarantee that Carth leadership is WAI?

2Next

Replies

• Hi folks, I asked the team to investigate if there is an issue here but so far it looks like it's working properly. Can anyone link me a video that show too many assists? I'm trying to help them isolate where/if there is an issue and I can't quite tell from the screenshots here.

As far as I can tell Carth's leadership is working as intended but the text may need to be updated to more accurately reflect what actually happens.
  • idk about his lead, but...
    unless i'm missing something, his AOE attack is definitely bugged
    (in the event for sure, haven't used him outside the event to know if it works there too)
    to make him look better than he really is.
    his AOE gains him TM on each target he crits, okay. (WAI)
    but it says nothing about reducing the cooldown of his aoe attack...
    in the event i was able to spam his aoe multiple times back to back.
    no cooldown.
    its supposed to have 4 turn cooldown.
    but nope.

***if he manages to kill an enemy using his AOE, then his CD is reset to 0.***
    that's definitely not in the description.
    his ability is acting more like snow trooper aoe.

Kills an enemy, cooldown gets reset.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks, I asked the team to investigate if there is an issue here but so far it looks like it's working properly. Can anyone link me a video that show too many assists? I'm trying to help them isolate where/if there is an issue and I can't quite tell from the screenshots here.

As far as I can tell Carth's leadership is working as intended but the text may need to be updated to more accurately reflect what actually happens.

Sorry @CG_SBCrumb , I didn't film it. My picture shown previously in this thread is the best I got. It is possible that there was a bug in the marquee event that made it happen in particular to that. I don't have my Carth geared up enough yet either to do so on my own. But I promise you that I saw in the marquee event Carth attack, and then call zaalbar, then call mission (my mission has no zeta fyi) and then call Carth to attack. These were all with my own characters. My picture shows zaalbar counter attacking under retribution, and calling mission to assist and my mission does not have a zeta.

I have no current way of showing this in regular gameplay until I've spent more resources into gearing, leveling my carth.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks, I asked the team to investigate if there is an issue here but so far it looks like it's working properly. Can anyone link me a video that show too many assists? I'm trying to help them isolate where/if there is an issue and I can't quite tell from the screenshots here.

Sorry @CG_SBCrumb , I didn't film it. My picture shown previously in this thread is the best I got. It is possible that there was a bug in the marquee event that made it happen in particular to that. I don't have my Carth geared up enough yet either to do so on my own. But I promise you that I saw in the marquee event Carth attack, and then call zaalbar, then call mission (my mission has no zeta fyi) and then call Carth to attack. These were all with my own characters. My picture shows zaalbar counter attacking under retribution, and calling mission to assist and my mission does not have a zeta.

I have no current way of showing this in regular gameplay until I've spent more resources into gearing, leveling my carth.
    Thanks anyways, we will keep investigating
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I think its only bugged in Carth's marquee event.

Geared and Tested it after your post in mod battles and it was working as described. It was calling multiple assists in the marquee event which is no longer live, so I'm unable to gather the video footage for it
  • Ultra wrote: »

Geared and Tested it after your post in mod battles and it was working as described. It was calling multiple assists in the marquee event which is no longer live, so I'm unable to gather the video footage for it

Maybe it's bugged when Carth is in the ally slot? That's the case for the marquee event after all.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ultra wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb thank you for responding. Above is what I have seen. The problem seemed to occur in the 2/3 and 3/3 parts of the marquee where more than one assist could be called. As said can't video this as it is over.

I have run Carth lead with Mission, Z, Canderous and Revan/Juhani in GW the last couple days and at least in GW I am not seeing the same behavior in GW that was in the marquee. It reminds me of zVader removing extra tm in 2-4 phases of Pit back in the day and Canderous getting more than one DoT per attack in the 2/3 and 3/3 phases of his marquee.

thanks again
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • I didn't notice it during the event but given that assists are usually at a reduced dmg anyway, probably not as big a deal as it seems. I mean, four assists at 50% less dmg, if it were set at that, would be same as a two reg assists at 100.

Just looks cool with all that firepower;)
  • CapnJack81 wrote: »
    I didn't notice it during the event but given that assists are usually at a reduced dmg anyway, probably not as big a deal as it seems. I mean, four assists at 50% less dmg, if it were set at that, would be same as a two reg assists at 100.

Just looks cool with all that firepower;)

Yeah, but with Mission's zeta anytime that extra assist call is Zaalbar then Mission gets to assist at full strength.

And when she is hitting for around 28K per crit thats a nice 56K damage ;)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader