Arena tips when to move when not to move?

So over past few days have noticed a specific team that can only beat EP provide interference when I’m moving up for higher payout. This team can’t go farther up and I notice this no matter when I do a single fight. Do I stop moving up wait for a few equipment upgrades or toon upgrade to battle this player down so I can go up not interfered? Or do I just stop fighting wait for them to drop out top 50 or not be able to beat my team eliminating issues of pointless fights to stay with same payout zone?

Replies

• If it is the same player that you are swapping hits with, they probably have a similar payout time to you. I’d suggest reaching out to them via the in-game chat and see if you can reach a mutual non-aggression pact where neither of you is wasting time and attacks on the other during your respective arena climbs.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    If it is the same player that you are swapping hits with, they probably have a similar payout time to you. I’d suggest reaching out to them via the in-game chat and see if you can reach a mutual non-aggression pact where neither of you is wasting time and attacks on the other during your respective arena climbs.
    I’ll try that but I think they speak Spanish c where it goes but really can’t tell if same payout or what because time I move doesn’t really matter the only team above them they can beat probably just trying to stay top 50 with that money midset will drop anyways just another team that ran empire and couldn’t cut it now trying jedis will be the same in time they will c.

• I just found a better solution I’ll just stay behind him he will continue to drop on his own which happens when u can’t beat teams as I said I’m the only ep team that’s above him during his time and within range so his days of climbing others efforts r over and I don’t have to waste fights to prove that.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Or you could hit him, and immediately refresh to fight again. That way you stay ahead of him on the way to payout. Of course this is assuming you have an opponent above you can win against.

Edit: This is also assuming it is even worth it for you to burn a refresh. Payout reward > single battle refresh.

However, as others pointed out. This individual may be at or near same payout time. I’d reach out, and come up with a mutually agreed system. Maybe alternate payout ranks.
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    Or you could hit him, and immediately refresh to fight again. That way you stay ahead of him on the way to payout. Of course this is assuming you have an opponent above you can win against.

Edit: This is also assuming it is even worth it for you to burn a refresh. Payout reward > single battle refresh.

However, as others pointed out. This individual may be at or near same payout time. I’d reach out, and come up with a mutually agreed system. Maybe alternate payout ranks.
    yes after further looking it appears the same payout and more at my payout r moving up. I think the refresh would be an option later on but now it’s only a 50 crystal difference not worth investment. Just have to wait till it is. Think less of a drop would indicate a better time to move too many that can beat at the moment to make movement worth investing just so players will less skill can go up.