Let' talk about these "Raiders" (Mandalorians)

With the inclusion of KOTOR toons there is a great opportunity to introduce a new Meta-changing faction: Mandalorians

There are a few madalorians currently in the game but there can be many many more that get introduced using the KOTOR toons.
CG can actually forget about generic Mandalorians(no more jedi guardian/clonetropper style toons) and stick to named characters. Especially the ones the ones you fight in the "arena" on Dxon.

As a matter of fact this could easily become a 3 team deep faction with A LOT of versatility, and different uses, unlike NS an their timeout to win mentality.

The Kotor lore also lends to multillple Mandalores being in the game, including Canderous.

Again this is a great opportunity for CG to make the one of the most overlooked group in Starwars relevant in this game, and shake up the game with a new, deep, and versatile faction!

Replies

• 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    unlike NS an their timeout to win mentality.

Again this is a great opportunity for CG to make the one of the most overlooked group in Starwars relevant in this game, and shake up the game with a new, deep, and versatile faction!

NS rely on reviving not time out. Revan and Co are more about timing out, also if you're having problems with NS you shouldn't be thinking of grinding an entirely new faction.

"The most overlooked group in SW" ? You must be talking about the tuskens. I agree, they should release at least 2 more so we can have a full team!
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    unlike NS an their timeout to win mentality.

NS rely on reviving not time out. Revan and Co are more about timing out, also if you're having problems with NS you shouldn't be thinking of grinding an entirely new faction.

"The most overlooked group in SW" ? You must be talking about the tuskens. I agree, they should release at least 2 more so we can have a full team!

Yes the most overlooked group in SW. Their lore is really interesting and stretches back to the Old Rebublic and beyond. And as far as to whenever lucas films decides that Boba died after the Sarlacc Pitt.

Go out and look up some of their lore. They pushed the galaxy pretty far and if not for Revan and the Exile and Malak there may not be any Republic at all. Amd they caused all that trouble while being controlled against their will.

Tuskens are not interesting because they have no lore(that im aware of). They always serve as basically mindless zombies. Or a general bad with no rhyme or reason. Revan interacted with them but even he could pull anything interesting from them.

The Reviving is a main part of their time out tactic. I never said i am having issues with nightsisters. They are easy to beat. However they are a one trick pony. Revive/timeout team. I brought them up because i dont want another one trick pony faction made like the NS.