Bossk weakest enemy?

While using the BH I am finding it extremely difficult to tell which enemy is the weakest, especially early on. The identifier flashes so quickly it is hard to see, and if the enemy has any buffs/debuffs it can be impossible. I reccomend maybe a temporary icon during Bossk's turn to better identify the weakest enemy...

Replies

• Good idea
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    While using the BH I am finding it extremely difficult to tell which enemy is the weakest, especially early on. The identifier flashes so quickly it is hard to see, and if the enemy has any buffs/debuffs it can be impossible. I reccomend maybe a temporary icon during Bossk's turn to better identify the weakest enemy...

You mean something different from this one?

jtt3rdwt8wzw.jpeg

9yiyf4xz40ia.png
  • That icon doesn't show up if you're using a lead other than Bossk.
    And if they implement an icon for it, they'd also need to do it for Hera, just for the healthiest character.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • That icon doesn't show up if you're using a lead other than Bossk.
    And if they implement an icon for it, they'd also need to do it for Hera, just for the healthiest character.

So, to clarify the OP, this is for use with his skills Prey on the Weak and Trandoshan Rage and not his payout. Gotcha.

• Yea, I'm referring to using him not in the leader slot
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Yea, I'm referring to using him not in the leader slot

why not? It's one of the easiest to get the bonus
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Because OP doesn't.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Yea, I'm referring to using him not in the leader slot

why not? It's one of the easiest to get the bonus

Even if he is in the leader slot, once you fill the contract, you still need to know which enemy is the weakest, and it's hard to tell.
  • Use 2x or 1x speed.
  • I would not mind if the words that flashed were to stay there for as long as the turn lasts, or maybe there is a name that pops up if you press and hold on the ability that requires knowledge of who the weakest(/strongest for Hera). For example, underneath the ability's wording, a section that says Strongest Enemy: (Character name here). Would only be useful for like arena, and not in PVE when there are multiple of the same name characters at (seemingly) the same health level.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Yea that would work