Unfair Conditions

Can some1 tell me why..:

My Team:
JTR, BB8, R2, Rey, Han (all g12 and full zeta)

Losing against:
Talzin, Ventress, zombie, acolyte, daka (all g11 and full zeta)

And when i try the same nightsisters team (even with ventress g12) against the same jtr team i lose as well so the enemy team always wins no matter which of those 2 teams i choose.. can some1 tell me why? Do they get “unvisible boost” or something like that because the enemy team have to fight on auto? I have good mods and tried more than once against different players.. just want to know if there is something i miss ..

Replies

• If you're using NS vs RJT and losing then either your strategy is off or you're significantly out modded/sped.
  • The weird thing is that I am not losing against every RJT teams only against those with han, cls, wampa and enfy..
    And i think my mods should be good enough maybe I can try different ones but its hard to get better ones but still thx .. i will try different strats
  • Ninjo wrote: »
    The weird thing is that I am not losing against every RJT teams only against those with han, cls, wampa and enfy..
    And i think my mods should be good enough maybe I can try different ones but its hard to get better ones but still thx .. i will try different strats

Well, that's a different team than you outlined in the OP.

Wampa and Nest can give NS more of a challenge with their AoE Daze. This will allow down, or stop, the NS TM gains which is a very important part of their strategy.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    If you don't give people something to spend on, they won't spend.

And then everyone has to spend, or there's no game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Or just don’t participate in that game event. I have been hovering around level 300 - 500 in arena. I have just been GA matched with a whale whose lowest arena score was 7, months ago, and who is usually 1 in arena with every meta possible. I see no reason to even try. So.. forget the GA, I’m out. And I am OK with that. Sometimes you just laugh and walk away.