Daily booster?

I will never spend large masses of money on this game. I have three children and they come first. But I would like to see the $10 daily booster return...this I can afford. Will the daily booster ever return? Are there any plans for this?

Just as a side note idea: in addition to a daily booster, you could make a slightly increased cost one that would also include things like an Omega mat, purple mat, some credits (like 50k), maybe a random store currency (just like 50-100), and some harder-to-farm gear pieces. I would gladly pay $15 a month for 100 crystals, 1 Omega, 1 Purple mat, 50k credits, 5x mk 5 stun guns, and 50 guild currency per day. Just tossing an idea out there.

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    You just casually added in 30 omegas (shipments at 10 for 1250 crystals) and 150 stun guns (shipments at 50 for 1274-1400), which changes your math from 3000 crystals for $15, to 10572 crystals in value for the same amount.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I was obviously referring to salvage.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    As was I, hence the 50 for 1274-1400. Full stun guns cost 2541 crystals each, so 150 of them would be worth 381150 crystals.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I'm sitting here trying to figure out your math (I'm thinking where the heck this person is getting their numbers from) and I didn't remember saying 5x above LOL!!! Okay so do one random salvage a day..not necessarily SG salvage. And assuming, impossibly, it was SG salvage all 30 days, that's only an extra 51 value of crystals per day. Strike the Omegas completely; except for maybe as a one-time up-front purchase bonus. Is this idea fixed? lol. Thank you for your help either way!
  • It's not a bad idea. I think to achieve equity between the shard shop and the proposed daily booster it would have to look something like: $15 = 100 crystals / day for 30 days + 1 time (1 omega, 5 purple mats, 5 mk 3 carbs salvage). Since it's $20 for 2800 crystals, this would provide a discount for getting crystals over time versus all at once. The extra materials and gear would simply increase the attractiveness and are relatively insignificant to progress. But always nice to have, especially if they're trying to retain frugal players.