TW: Unsuccessful Attempts

Hi Developers,

Along with the list of successful defence and attack banners in TW, please also provide a list of number of Unsuccessful attempts by a guild member.

Currently there is no way in determining whether a guild member have used his full roster or just attempted one This is specially problematic when there are low scores and people say they have attacked but were unsuccessful.

This can be true some time but not most of the time. Hope others also face the same issue in TW.

This will help in removing free loaders from the guild.

Replies

• A way around this is to lock all zones and require a rogue action to attack. This way you can see their banner count, and their rogue action (attempt) count.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Would be nice to see how much remaining GP each guildmate has in their TW roster at the end of war
  • Problem with locking is that some members might not have the team to take out one in the non locked zone and will end up in wasting teams.

I know we need to trust others.. but sometimes others take advantage of it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A way around this is to lock all zones and require a rogue action to attack. This way you can see their banner count, and their rogue action (attempt) count.

This is a way around, so there is a way, but yes we need a better way
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Problem with locking is that some members might not have the team to take out one in the non locked zone and will end up in wasting teams.

Which non—locked zone? Lock all zones. Key word: "all"

• Wanqui. I understand the operative part of ALL. However this could be problematic when we want people to genuinely avoud attacking certain zones so that they might not end up wasting teams.

For example my guild doesn't have any Traya so if there is a Traya wall and we know that people will end up wasting too many teams to take down one then we block that zone and put focus on manageable zone.

Hope you understand my POV.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Wanqui. I understand the operative part of ALL. However this could be problematic when we want people to genuinely avoud attacking certain zones so that they might not end up wasting teams.

For example my guild doesn't have any Traya so if there is a Traya wall and we know that people will end up wasting too many teams to take down one then we block that zone and put focus on manageable zone.

Lock all zones. Use guild—chat, banner texts or a third party chat application to inform your guild which zones to attack.

(And try educating your guild to only attack if they have a team with a proper chance of winning or killing at least one enemy.)
  • Well wr are trying but still difficult as we don't use discord etc. But thanks for the suggestion :). Adding @CG_SBCrumb in case he wants to look into the problem **** well.
  • Lol.. not sure why **** are there. Not used any x_rated word
  • Well wr are trying but still difficult as we don't use discord etc. But thanks for the suggestion :). Adding @CG_SBCrumb in case he wants to look into the problem **** well.

Our guild uses discord, and it helps so much on every guild activity, that you should strongly consider it. Instant communication, and the ability to attach screenshots etc......Think about how valuable it is for a member to say "I've got a squad that can take it", or worse "Hey, be careful of that FO squad, I left them with TM loaded".
  • We used the "lock zones" tracking method for a while. However, you can't lock a zone you can't see. So we had issues when a zone would get cleared while an officer wasn't immediately online and people started attacking the subsequent zone - but it wasn't locked, so we lost our tracking stats.

I really would like more visibility to this, because I can't tell if players with low Attack banners are inactive/waiting, or ineffectively attacking.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Wanqui. I understand the operative part of ALL. However this could be problematic when we want people to genuinely avoud attacking certain zones so that they might not end up wasting teams.

Lock all zones. Use guild—chat, banner texts or a third party chat application to inform your guild which zones to attack.

(And try educating your guild to only attack if they have a team with a proper chance of winning or killing at least one enemy.)

Yes, there are things to be done to combat this. But it is janky that we have to use tricks and external apps to get this done. Just track actual attempts, show us the data so we don't have to try to trick the game into giving us the information we want.
  • A way around this is to lock all zones and require a rogue action to attack. This way you can see their banner count, and their rogue action (attempt) count.

:o
    What an idea!
  • Discussed with my guild.. seems the inability to lock zones which we can't see is the main reason which will prevent us from trying this.

Developers should try and provide a way out as this seems to be a common problem across the guilds.