Princess Leia Star Upgrade

Hi,

I am still a new player and I was able to unlock princess Leia because I heard she is a good early game character to have. However she only has 2* and I was wondering as a new player, how much star level I should get her.

Replies

• Keep working on her and get her to 7 stars because she is needed to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker. She is also a good character for early game players.
  • Make her 7-star. She is needed for CLS.
  • Thank you guys! I will put her at level 7 then.
  • She really shines once you get her to 7* and Omega her first 2 abilities (don’t worry about Omegas yet!).
    It was her that pretty much got me CLS - the others were simply supporting crew :)
  • This guy is new. Phoenix squadron should be a priority over Leia, so I'd recommend stopping Leia and farming Kanan instead from arena store.

While old, warrior's pillars still is pretty accurate
  • I second going for Phoenix
  • jway11 wrote: »
    Keep working on her and get her to 7 stars because she is needed to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker. She is also a good character for early game players.

This. Early game, particularly when used with Wedge and Biggs, she's an absolute killer.

I'd often have as the last woman standing against three opposing characters- and winning.

Even later game she's still useful in the game. So yes - 7*.