JTR or other Legendaries? Is she worth it?

Porg
20 posts Member
Currently, I’m trying to farm and gear my First Order squad so I can get BB-8. However, I still have to farm and gear Finn, Poe, Veteran Chewy, and Veteran Han after I do get BB-8 (already have Scavenger Rey at a high gear lvl and at 7*). It’s a lot of effort, and at the moment, I’m wondering if it would be better to focus on getting a different legendary character such as OT Chewbacca.

Should I switch to farming a different faction? I know that it depends on my long-term interests in the game, but I just want to see if it’s worth it to get JTR.

Replies

• Its your choice.
    However, if youre asking if jtr is good - yes, she's amazing. I wasnt too happy to get her 'only' for hstr, buz Ive learnt to love her. Shes auto winning all tb battles, she's an additional, very solid tw team, therefore will be useful in grand arena too.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    If you're getting bb8 you might aswell get JTR while you're at it.
    Getting chewbacca, unlike other legendary toons, requires high gear toons.
    It might be worth considering to go for the most recently released legendary/heroes journey though since it's usually the most usefull at the time due to powercreep and what not, in this case revan.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    She's great. You might want to jump ship and get Revan first, but JTR is definitely worth it

Don't switch for OT chewie tho. He needs a g11-12 zetaed BH team, and is the hardest legendary to get.
  • Od you want special spend Cash for that i say No. Yes she good in hstrp1
    But you can get same or maybe better score with ns what you can get faster and cheaper. In arena they good to, but here ns better. I think not worth special farm veterans for her.
  • Is jtr good? — Absolutely Yes, especially at hstr.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    All legendary and heroic characters are worth getting. They each excel in various teams and game modes. It's really just a matter of which order you acquire them - which game mode you prefer to improve in first.

JTR is great in hSTR p1 and p2, hAAT, LS TB and TW. Mediocre for arena.
    Chewie is great for hSTR p3, arena, TW and LS TB - and the required BH are great i DS TB and TW.
  • I dont say it suck, but it you want special Speed thousand crystal for veterans not worth. Haat p2 you can do with other team too. More you can solo all haat with yolo. In hstr p1 shes great but same you have with ns. In arena shes nice, but think it's better spend this time and Crystal's to farm revan. Hes much more better
  • Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Od you want special spend Cash for that i say No. Yes she good in hstrp1
    But you can get same or maybe better score with ns what you can get faster and cheaper. In arena they good to, but here ns better. I think not worth special farm veterans for her.

What NS team can get a better p1 score than RJT?