Hint that the Ebon Hawk is coming?

Vos_Landeck
1666 posts Member
edited December 2018
I know a lot of us believe the Ebon Hawk will be added to the game but this seems like a pretty strong hint that it's on the way:
pi2d8axanuhd.jpg

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Good catch.

There is also an Old Republic filter in ships that hints that Ebon Hawk is inbound
  • We all know it's coming, the big question is when
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    More of a when question. It could round out the KOTOR content before OT starts. Or when a prospective Malak/darth revan comes out. Or with the GG rework
  • Obviously they don't usually announce the "when" on anything more than about 1-2 weeks in advance. By "on the way", I meant coming soon, as in the next few weeks. They usually drop hints about things that are coming next.....not 2 years from now.
  • Jedigunnie262
    339 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We all know it's coming, the big question is when

And how many crew members? :)
  • The real important question is how many Ebon hawks will we get? Republic Ebon Hawk, Sith Ebon Hawk, Ebon Hawk redeemed... the possiblities are endless!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The Ebon Hawk is pretty much a given since we got Carth, the only question is when and how. My guess is either a marquee or a legendary needing Sith ships, a lot of panic farm potential with the new ones...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    The Ebon Hawk is pretty much a given since we got Carth, the only question is when and how.[...]
    It was even visible at one tier of the event, standing in the background. :)